Taken

"Goodmorning to all of my babies." I smiled once everyone was seated. Chris sat at the head of the table like he usually does, the twins were put into their high chairs and Raniyah sat in one of the side chairs.

"What you have planned for today?" I asked Chris

"You ask me this shit every time, I won't be doing shit unless I gotta make some runs or some like that." He said

"Daddy has a potty mouth." Raniyah said

"That's what I said!" I said while I made their plates. I made some eggs, smoked sausages and some rice and biscuits. Usually every morning Raniyah has school, I try and make her breakfast so incase Chris is having one of those days and she's late, at least she isn't hungry.

I handed everyone their plates and sat on an end chair that allowed me to be next to the twins and Chris at the same time.

While I ate, I periodically gave the twins some.

Amiyah kicked and patiently waited for me to feed her while Jeremiah kicked and made all types of noises.

"His greedy ass." Chris said while I peeled a piece of my biscuit off and fed it to Jeremiah.

"I wonder who he gets it from." I smiled and followed it with a chuckle.

After we ate, I checked the time to see whether Raniyah would be late or early for school, it's never in between... Chris is always too late or early when it comes to taking her to school.

"You ready?" I asked Raniyah who was putting on her book bag.

"Yes." She answered in her soft spoken voice.

"Have a great day baby and be good." I said and kissed her forehead

Chris muffed my head before leaving out, his way of saying bye.

I cleaned up the mess in the kitchen and then the twins next before putting Amiyah back to sleep, who had seemed really tired. Jeremiah played in his play pin until he looked as if he was tired as well. When I had him down for his nap, It was my turn. I dozed off right on the couch while staring at the commercials that repeatedly played.

................
Next Day :

Chris was gone right now, chilling with the guys. My mom practically begged me to get the twins, so as of now they're over her house. Raniyah hadn't seen her grandma in some weeks so of course she tagged along. They'll be back by tomorrow or maybe the night after, depends on how well they act. Gratefully She said she'd take Raniyah to school from there.

That means I'm in here all by myself. I didn't really feel the need to take a nap right now, I've been sleep all day. I wanted to bother Chris but I'm gonna let him enjoy his time out with his guys since he's rarely out with all of them. What would I do though?

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through a few social media's, not getting any excitement from it right now. I wanna get out the house.

I dialed Mick's number to see what she was doing,

"Yeah?" She answered

"What are you doin'?" I asked

She sighed, "Flicking through channels. Jr literally just left with his grandma." She said

"Are you bored? I wanna go somewhere, the kids are gone."

"Chris must be gone, too." She said