Day 1

I couldn't keep a smile off of my face. I couldn't stop gazing at the ring on my finger. I can't even believe what he did. He really proposed.

And these past few days, he has been nothing but a doll. Making breakfast and dinner for me, keeping the kids whether I'm busy or not.

We did discuss the situation with the girl and him doing what he had done. He apologized over and over and assured me he wouldn't do it again but I'm still watching him through a microscope.

Right now I'm at work, finishing up. I can't wait to get home, I sometimes hate going to work. It's so tiring.

When I got off, I headed straight home so I could shower and chill. When I got inside I was greeted by Raniyah whom gave me a huge hug. I picked up the twins who were in their play pins.

After I put them down I went looking for Chris.

"Where's Daddy?" I asked Raniyah

"In the bathroom." She said, I went to the one downstairs.

"I'm home." I said and opened the door

"Oooh, you stink." I said and quickly closed the door

"Nobody told you to come in here." He said

"Hurry up, I have to shower." I said while going into the room.

I undressed and waited until Chris came out so he could watch the kids while I showered. I wrapped my robe around me and went into the living room.

"You done, shitty?" I said as he walked by me

"Yeah. Hurry up and shower though."

"For what?"

"Cause... I said so." He said and continued walking

"Ohhhkay." I said and went into the bathroom.

After I showered I got dressed in some jeans and a regular t shirt. I have no clue why I was being rushed to shower or get dressed but okay.

"Chris" I said when he walked in the room

"Huh? You dressed?" He asked

I smiled , "obviously."

"Good. Raniyah dressed and I just dressed the twins, does their diaper bag have everything inside?" He asked

"It should. I try and repack it every other time. Why? What are we doing?"

He sighed, "We going to Miami for a few days." He said

"Really? As a family trip?" I smiled, I couldn't wait to take another one of these.

"I think I correctly packed everybody stuff but can you double check to make sure?" He asked

"Of course. Did I need to pack my stuff?" I asked

"No. Everything is packed, just make sure it's everything." He instructed

"How long are we staying?" I said before leaving my room

"About four days."

"Perfect" I said as I walked out of the room.

I went to Raniyah's room and looked into her suit case. I double checked that it was four days worth of clothes and pajamas, that there was more than enough underwear and everything else she'd need.

I checked the twins bags, added more diapers and things of such. Then on to mine.

"Aw yeah, I bought traveling toothbrushes and shit" Chris said as I looked through my suitcase.