Getting Ready

Comment throughout ❤️ Read authors note at end as well. Enjoy 💘

_________________________________________
"It's definitely time to go." I sighed while clocking out. I was at work today for the first day in a week.

'Dialing LOML ❤️💍'

"Yeah?" He answered

"Where are you at? I'm ready to go!"

"Damn, you just got off. Let me get there!" He replied

"Okay. Tell me when you're outside." I said.

He replied with okay and hung up.

I know y'all trying to figure out why is he picking you up when you have your own car? Well this is the second time this week my car has not started for me. I've told Chris to get it fixed for me cause I damn sure don't know what I'm doing and he said okay. So for now I'm just waiting on it to get fixed.

As far as Raniyah, it's going on the third day since she had been to the hospital. Her fever and headaches are improving, luckily! The times Chris had to bring me to work, we'd call over my mom to watch over Raniyah while we're gone.

I didn't want to go back to work for nothing. I wanted to at least wait until Raniyah was thoroughly better before I even considered going back but the steady income is nice plus Chris began to criticize me for it, nothing too harsh just his usual criticism.

LOML ❤️💍 : bring yo ass.
4:50 PM

I gathered my bag and jacket and got onto the elevator and headed to the parking lot.

"Crybaby ass" Chris mumbled as I got in the car.

"Let me be." I said while he pulled off.

"How is my baby doing?" I asked Chris

"She ate the soup you left her then went back to sleep."

"Good." I answered.

We arrived home and the first thing I did was head upstairs.

"There you go!" My mom said coming out of the bathroom.

"I gotta go pick up my eyeglasses before they close." She said and kissed my cheek.

I peeked my head in on Raniyah who was still asleep.

"Chris I'm about to take a shower." I said and went into our bedroom and stripped out of my work clothes.

"Okay, I gotta run some errands anyway." He said.

"Okay Chris" I said and grew annoyed. Lately I've just wanted to lay under him and instead I've been doing the exact opposite of what I wanted to do.

After I showered, I went downstairs and made me a nice pot of mashed potatoes since I really wanted some. I took them upstairs and sat on the bed and watched Spongebob until I dozed off.

Chris

I been out and about lately trying to handle Alexis birthday shit. Get it out the way as soon as possible.

Mick had helped me put together my ideas and I'm satisfied with them. I'm not trying to out do what Alexis did for me but I want it to at least be equal to or be as special as mine was to me. Like Mick said, I know she'll be grateful for the smallest thing.

Right now I was on my way to the car dealership. Lately her car been acting up and she been nagging at me to get it fixed but instead of doing that, I thought I should just get her a new one.