We Need To Talk

While we were on our way to an isolated island, I felt the tension and I know Mick and Trey did. I didn't tell either of them what happened because it was crazy embarrassing before anything. I don't want to go into this island with all of this unresolved tension but I guess we had no choice but to. The argument was pretty bad in my eyes because there wasn't any closure about where we stand and I was just left feeling really bad. The whole ride to the island I couldn't help but keep replaying the argument in my head, I wanted to apologize and hold him like the baby he secretly is because I know he's hurt just because of what I was contemplating but what good would that be?

*Flashback to argument from that morning*

I didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth, I was stuck for words. His angered face made it no better and then to top it, I'm a horrible liar and practically anyone could tell if I'm lying.

"Um, well.." I started, I was trying to figure out what to say and how to say it.

"Well?!" He said and came closer to me

"Damn, back up Chris." I said and pushed him by his chest, just a tad bit.

"Naw, cause ima smack yo ass right in the mouth if you lie to me." He said and came closer again.

"That's what you're not about to do, now back up."

"Now..." I started again

"I just know you about to lie to me, I just feel it. This whole time I'm trying to kiss yo ass for fucking up and you out creepin' wit some other nigga! You really wanna pay me back for what I did, huh?" He said

Now I was definitely debating on the truth or not. I wanna tell him the truth but that'll only add fuel to the flames, I can't lie for shit but I'll give it a go.

"No, baby listen." I said to try and calm him

"He's someone I met when we had our break up, I was thinking with my anger and gave him my number out of spite. He just texted me out of nowhere, he's probably thinking I'm still single. That's all, you can calm down."

He stared me down and then shook his head.

"You fucking lying, Alexis, you lying!" He said and raised his voice and came back closer to me

"H-how would you know that?"

"You play with your fingers when you lying and you know what got you even more caught up..." He paused and attempted to calm himself down.

"That same nigga called here while you was sleep and left you a voicemail." He said

He pressed play and let the message play, 'Hey. I don't know if you know who this is but I met you at the pizza place last night....Sorry if I called at a bad time, call me back when you hear this message' my god, who still leaves voicemails.

"It take a lot of shit to tear me down and hurt me but this definitely got to me a lot quicker. What makes this shit even crazier is that you going through rivers and mountains to lie to me about this nigga, is he fucking you? Is he paying yo bills or something? Let me know." He said

"Chris let me explain to you why I took his number down." I said calmly, now feeling bad.

"Believe me I'm all ears, I wanna hear this shit."

I sighed, now I was growing emotional because I'm so in tune with my feelings, everything gets to me and breaks me down. I feel bad because I can see how mad he is. I wanted to make myself feel less guilty by telling myself he shouldn't be tripping about just a phone number from someone I met the other night but I'd be mad at him too like what you give her your number for?