We Meet... Again

We were on our way to my moms house to "meet" Tev. I'm not condoning in this, not only because Chris's crazy ass but also because I don't know how Tev will react.  Chris was driving his car and I was driving mine. We wouldn't have needed both on a regular day but since Raniyah's friends don't go home until tomorrow, they had to ride with Chris and I had to drive with the twins.

Amiyah was asleep and Jeremiah was woke, looking around. I made it to my moms house and parked, while I got the twins out I seen Chris pull up and park right behind me.

"Hi mommy." Raniyah said and ran pass me with her friends.

Chris came over and helped me with the babies and we walked in.

"You're here" My mom said when we came in.

"Hey!" Tia excitedly said when she came in the living room.

"Tev is on his way now! He just got off of work, I can't wait." She happily said.

"I can't either." Chris said

I looked at him and just shook my head.

"Did you want to feed him since he's already in your arms?" I asked my mom, once she picked up Jeremiah.

"Yeah of course." She said

I got up to go to the kitchen.

"Chris can you bring the diaper bag?" I said

He walked into the kitchen moments later.

"Don't you think this is a bad idea?" I asked

"I mean we already here Alexis, even if it was what could we do?" He said while I mixed up the formula.

"Tell them we have somewhere to be or something, I don't know." I shrugged

"I just feel like this won't turn out good." I said

"Stop overthinking!" He said and kissed my forehead and went back into the living room. I passed my mom the bottle and she fed Jeremiah.

"So, how long have you and Chris been together?" Tia asked

"For almost 3 years now." I said to her

"That's such a long time! You guys are very lucky to have each other." She said while getting up and looking out the window.

"Oh! He's here!" She excitedly said and unlocked the front door.

Knots grew at the pit of my stomach but I tried to keep my composure.

"There's my son! I missed you baby." She said and went onto the porch.

Tev stepped in, but he didn't look at us just yet. He was busy talking to his mom.

"Here are the people I want you to meet." Tia said and Tev looked up with a grin on his face, then when he seen Chris, whom is by the way the first person he looked at, it dropped.

"This is Chris." She said

"And this is Alexis."

Tev mugged both of us.

"What's the problem honey?" His mom asked him

I looked to Chris who had a smile that shown all teeth on his face.

"Nothin' mom, it was nice to meet y'all." He said

"I-I gotta go get some stuff from the house." He said and was about to turn around to go.

"No stay, you'll get that later. Say Hi to Serena." She said

"Yeah, stay Tev. We got a lot to talk about." Chris said