Home

Chris

I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting on them to come out and tell me the update on Alexis. My head was spinning right now and all I could think of was if she was okay.

Trey sat beside me, on the phone with Mick. She was on her way up here as well. Mama Serena was already here and Brian was still in jail.

Mama told me she had a friend of hers watching the kids.

"Family of Alexis Williams" a doctor came out and said

Everyone stood and walked towards the doctor, meeting him halfway.

"She was overdosed on liquid ecstasy and Oxycontin. She was saved just in time. We struggled getting her back though, but she's here. She's not breathing on her own right now but within another day, she should be fine. She had a dislocated jaw but that's fine right now." He paused

"This might be out of my place but, take this last thing I'm going to say into consideration. I strongly suggest rehab after she's released." He said

"What, why?" Her mom spoke up although I figured why.

"She was over dosed on both ecstasy and OxyContin, she may have withdrawals since she had such a strong dosage of both powerful drugs. Her body needs a major detox." he said

"We understand, can we see her now? Is she up?" I asked

"She's resting, she's very weak. Not only because of the drugs wearing out of her system but because of everything that has happened. I'll get back with you once she is awake." The doctor said and walked away.

We sat in the waiting area, anticipating. All we could do was wait.

                            3 Weeks Later

Alexis has to go to rehab for a month. Luckily she's not a drug addict or she'd be in there longer. She has been in there for 2 weeks and I'm missing her like crazy, but anything to get her back to normal, I'll deal with it.

Raniyah has asked about her and I'll just tell her that her mother has gotten really sick and she's getting well. She'll say okay but she'll ask again after a few days have went by.

I'm doing my best with the twins but the shit is getting hard. I have a hard time putting them both to sleep and feeding everyone at the same time. At first Raniyah used to be either too early or late for school, now she's just over the top late everyday. The shit is over stressful, I don't see how Alexis does the shit.

I've been so busy with the kids I haven't had time to track down Marcus delusional ass. I can't wait until I catch him.

Alexis

I'm not an addict, why do I have to be here? Since I've been here I hadn't had the urge to abuse any substances. I hate being here, I want to be at home seeing my babies and laying under Chris. At this time I need him the most because I'm still having nightmares of when I got snatched. I can't believe Marcus is back. Hopefully Chris get's ahold of him as soon as possible because we don't need him coming to wreck homes because he's angry.

For the past few weeks I've stayed on my bed, thinking. Even when it's time to come out for therapy and group, I choose to sit in the room. They continuously tell me, "you're not gonna get better if you don't join group and talk about it" and I keep telling them, "I'm not a drug feign, I don't need any help. I'm only here because it was doctors orders since I was drugged pretty bad." They'll say okay but the next day they're back in my face telling me I should join. I'm so over this rehab shit, I never pictured myself in this spot.