Take Me Back

The twins were asleep now because they usually don't get up this early. They usually wake up by 11 and take their nap by 4 something.

Chris is  here and we both are sitting in the living room in silence. It's only been silent for a good second but it's still awkward.

"So what do you wanna talk about because there's a lot I want to say—" I finally said and he cut me right off.

"Wait wait, I'm doing the fucking talking." He said and stood up, coming face to face to me.

"I definitely understand you mad about what I did, you got every right to be but what you not about to do is keep me away from my fucking kids." He said and came closer and I knew he was getting angry.

"If I'm not ready for you to come back then leave it at that, you were going to see them when I was ready."

"So if you were ready in three years I'd have to wait three years? Get the fuck out of here! I get you not wanting to see me but my babies not about to forget me because you wanna be a petty bitch. Raniyah my baby too,
I know she been wondering where I was at. You can not wanna see me all you want although ima still stalk the shit outta you but you can't keep me from what's mine." He responded

"So what we gonna do? Coparent or what?" He said and calmed down

"I don't know..this is why I hadn't called you back yet because I just don't know Chris."  I answered

"Well you gonna know today cause ima see my kids."

"Hold on, wait wait wait— don't come in here and act like everything is on me right now. Don't forget what you did to cause all of this!" I said

"I was wrong I said that, but you gotta see where I'm coming from. You know if you ain't get no dick for months you'll be poppin' yo pussy to any nigga that blink at yo ass. Shut up wit that shit, I said I was sorry what more could I do?" He said, semi yelling

"There's nothing you could do besides not do it again."

"So take me back." He said and lowered his voice.

"No."

"Why not? We already had a talk about everything." He said, growing annoyed again.

"I still need to think." I answered

"What the fuck is there to think about, Lex? You sound stupid as hell and it's pissing me off. No other nigga gone care for you like I do, do for you what I do, or fuck you like I do and you know that." He said now placing his arms on each side of the wall, with me in the middle.

"So take me back. You can't do this on your own. I know you be struggling your ass off but your pride and your hurt keeping you from calling on to me, but you need the help. I'm sorry and I promise I won't hurt you again... it wasn't in my intent anyway but temptation had my ass in a strong hold. The sooner you take me back, the quicker I can get in touch wit this." He said and placed his hand between my legs.

"I-I'm still not sure. If I do, there'll be some strong rules and if you dare cross 'em I'll leave you forever."

"You know I don't want that. I'll miss everything about you. I can't help it, I'm sprung." He said and bit his bottom lip.

"You can't be sprung enough." I replied back

"Definitely am, just fucked up." He said and observed my face and came closer to me, now with our noses touching.

"Let's fuck right now, call it make up sex."

"Nope, not getting it that easy." I said and pushed him back.