Got Him

WARNING ; Chapter will be very short due to a severe case of writers block on my end lol so sorry... Comment throughout the chapter for the update though. Any ideas y'all have that y'all wanna see in the story down the line? Comment them
Enjoy ❤️
Ria
_________________________________________
Omniscient
"Bro we just knocked his ass out, what do we do wit' him now?!" Trey yelled

"Calm the fuck down and shut the fuck up! We takin' him to our old trap house." Chris whisper yelled.

They dragged his unconscious body to the car and placed him in the trunk.

"Damn he heavy." Trey said while gasping for breath.

"Let's go" Chris said, overlooking Trey's comments.

Chris got in the drivers side and Trey got in the passenger side. Chris pulled off, zoning Trey out and going into his own thoughts.

While Chris drove, Trey continuously talked.

"Bro Stop!" Trey said as Chris drove down the empty highway surrounded by woods.

"What? Why?!" Chris said, Trey had been annoying him this whole ride here and before then.

"I think I hear some."

Chris stopped the car and turned it off. They indeed both heard it this time. It was bumping in the trunk. Chris and Trey both got out and walked to the trunk.

"Open it." Chris said to Trey

"No, you open it!" Trey yelled

"You a bitch." Chris said and popped the trunk.

Flashback to an hour and a half earlier.

"Where you think he'll be at?" Trey asked Chris while they sat in their parked 'secret' car.

"Let's check the place he was at the last time I thought I killed his ass. If he not there we'll go to the place he took Alexis." Chris said

He started the car while Trey put his seatbelt on.

Chris drove until they reached their destination.

They both got out of the car and quietly walked towards the house.

Chris observed the scenery. He did a circular motion with his finger.

"What?" Trey whisper yelled

"Lets go around to the fuckin' back, you act so stupid." Chris said

They walked in sync to the other side of the house Marcus occupied.

There was a back porch with doors wide open.

"I'll go first." Chris whispered

"I know you is." Trey said and stood behind him.

Chris walked in slow while Marcus had his back turned. He was occupied by something on his phone. Chris crept up behind him and just stood there.

Wondering if he should alarm him of his presence or just out flat knock him out.

"I expected you." Marcus said without turning around.

Trey was behind Chris repeating "oh shit" over and over again.

Chris immediately picked up the lamp that sat beside the couch and hit Marcus on his head with it. It knocked him out on spot.