Baby Things

Comment throughout for next chapter❤️

                              January 1st
We brung the new year in last night with a party. I didn't know Chris knew so many people till he threw his first party.

He has a hang over and I turned 7 months today and I'm in pain. Raniyah is at her grandmas, thank god she has gotten better and all I wanna do is lay here due to the major discomfort I'm in.

"Can you get me some Asprin?" Chris said next to me.

"I don't feel like it." I said without looking at him.

"Why not? You not doin' none." He said and turned over.

"My back is killing me, one of these babies has their elbow in my side and the other is lying along my uterus , and don't get me started on these early contractions. So I think it's best for you to get your own aspirin, no one told you to drink anyway. I told your stupid ass I wasn't going to take care of this hangover with the way I was feeling so you brung this on yourself." I said and rolled my eyes.

"I swear you so fucking mean now." He said and got up.

"You doing right" I said and rubbed my belly. These pains that I'm feeling are normal because I've experienced them before but it's way worse now because I have more than one child inside me at this point.

My phone rang on the night stand and I realized Mick was calling me.

"Yes?" I answered

"Get up and get ready, we have to get this baby shower stuff." She said

"Why when you call me we always have to do stuff? Why can't I just relax today?"

"Lex the baby shower is in 4 days, you have no choice." She softly said.

"But do I have to go? Can't I just tell you what I want?"

"No because then if I get the wrong thing you're gonna pout and get emotional and I don't have time for that so it's best you come on." She said

"Fine." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Right, so I'll be there in 30 minutes with Jr." She said

I replied with okay and hung up. I put on some blue love pink sweat pants and the shirt that went with it with some slides and I put my hair in a bun.

"Good you leaving." Chris said coming into the room. I stuck my middle finger up at him while going downstairs to answer the door for Mick.

"Hey pretty." She said and hugged me.

I went and sat on the couch.

"Come on Alexis." Mick said moment I sat down.

"I'm tired of you and Chris." I said and rolled my eyes.

"The fuck I do?" He said coming from upstairs.

"Hormones" I seen Mick whisper to him.

"I know what it is , you didn't have to whisper it to him." I said to her.

"We can go now." I said and grabbed my purse.