A Celebration

Comment throughout for next chapter! Enjoy ♥️

"Baby, you almost done?" Chris yelled upstairs.

"Here I come!" I said with lots of attitude. He said we were going to the store but I didn't understand why I had to tag along.

"You taking mighty damn long." He said and came into the room.

"Cause I don't wanna go, it's no purpose." I said and grabbed my purse.

"Alexis shut yo whining ass up." He said while we walked downstairs.

"Can we stop and get a milkshake please?" I said and got in his car on the passenger side.

"Yes baby." He said and rolled his eyes.

He started the car and pulled off.

My birthday is tomorrow and Chris has been gone majority of today. He came back at least an hour ago and forced me to get ready to go to the store with him.

He dropped Raniyah off at my moms earlier this morning so while he was gone, I got all the sleep I needed.

"So what do you have planned for tomorrow?"I asked

"You'll see." He said and brushed me off.

We eventually got to McDonald's drive thru.

"What kind of milkshake you want?" He asked while we waited.

"A strawberry one, with 6 piece chicken tenders and a large fry." I said to him.

He turned his head and looked at me for a second with a partially open mouth and raised eyebrows.

"I thought you just wanted a milkshake now here you is getting the whole McDonalds menu." He said and bucked his eyes quickly.

I began to tear up,"You would make your girlfriend cry a day before her birthday, you're such a great boyfriend." I said and wiped the few tears that had fallen.

"Come on now baby, stop bein so sensitiveee." He said and wrapped his right arm around my shoulder and pulled me a little closer.

"You know I was only playing, you know I don't have no problem feeding my babies." He said and proceeded to the order menu.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead before ordering for me and we continued to the windows to pay and get my food.

"Chris where are we going?" I asked once he pulled off .

"Shoppingggg!" He said and turned the music up and began speeding.

"Chris we went shopping like a few weeks ago." I chuckled

"Not like this though." He replied

"What's the difference?" I asked

"Cause, usually you spending yo own shit but today, we going everywhere and I'm buying it." He told me

I raised my eyebrow, "Oh really?" 

"Yes really." He said and winked at me.