Our Thanksgiving

Comment throughout for next chapter, y'all did okay on the last one ‼️‼️‼️

I woke up moody and annoyed off back. I didn't wanna be bothered by anyone or in contact with any humans at this point because I was that moody. Luckily Chris is out playing basketball with his guys and Raniyah isn't coming home until later on tonight or tomorrow morning. That means I have time to myself to recuperate.

I was sitting in my room eating barbecue lays, which have became my latest addiction and binge watching Stranger Things. I was on the sixth episode and I was so into it right now, this show is great.

In the midst of me looking at the show, my phone vibrated in my lap, which caused me to jump.

I looked down at the phone and it was Mick calling. I didn't wanna be bothered but I'll see what she wants.

"Yeah?" I answered

"What are you doing, pumpkin?"

"Looking at tv." I replied

"What's up wit you? Why you sound like that?" She asked. I guess she could sense the mood.

"I'm just a little moody, that's all." I answered.

"That's understandable. What are you cooking for thanksgiving? You know I'm coming over."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that. I don't know how, but I did. I'll figure something out before the day is over and go get some stuff then I'll let you know." I replied and took a deep breath.

"Yeah girl, it's in two more days. Let me know when you get it situated so I know what I can bring. I'll let you continue looking at your show boo, I hope you feel better. If you don't, just let me know and I'll be by later."

"Okay, thank you." I told her and we hung up afterwards.

I'll figure out what I'm cooking then I'll go get it later or tomorrow. I pressed play on the show and my mom texted me right after.

Mama 🌎❤️ : Hey baby wyd
1:47 PM

Looking at tv, eating chips.
1:48 PM

Mama 🌎❤️ : How r u?
1:50 PM

I won't lie, I'm so emotional right now and I don't know why.
1:52 PM

Mama 🌎❤️ : it's okay baby it's just the twins messing up your hormones, I'm sure you'll be fine.
1:53 PM

I know. Thanks.
1:54 PM

Mama 🌎❤️: Call me if you need something or you just don't feel better. Love you sweetie.
1:55 PM

Love you more
1:56 PM

I put my phone on do not disturb and placed it on the night stand, just so I could watch tv in peace.
________________________________________

"Hey baby." Chris said coming in and kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I said while still looking at the TV. I was already on season 2 of Stranger Things, since to my surprise I had stayed up for these couple hours to look at them.