We're Out

COMMENT THROUGHOUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Enjoy 😚

We'd been at the water park for 20 minutes now and I was in awe with how pretty it was. The rest probably were in awe too but I can only speak for myself.

"Let's get on the water slide." I said to Chris while we walked around.

We spent the first few 10 minutes looking around, taking pictures and goofing around.

"Let's go then." He said and we walked towards where the stairs were that climbed to the water slide.

When we got to the top of the stairs, I got on one side and Chris got on the other. We were directed to place our arms across our chest and the guards pushed both of us down at the same time. I felt my adrenaline rush as the water splashed in my face. The slide was a straight shot down and was up so high but I love things like this when it comes to water slide although it may be scary for some people.

We waited on Mick and Trey to come down on the slide and we played in the pool for a split second. The water was so pretty, then to top it, there was a glass in the pool with us of course, and there were fishes inside of it. Very pretty.

We eventually got out of the pool and circled around to the river ride.

"Alexis, I meant to tell you I love your swimming suit." Mick said as we sat in the floats, moving slowly.

"Thanks girl." I replied

"I hope you ain't on no gay shit." Chris said as we floated in our two per person floaty.

"I wasn't but now that you said it, I am." Mick said as we flowed. The breeze was just right and the water and soft, soft music they played was so calming.

"Alexis, you look very sexy in that bathing suit I wish I could rip it off of you." Mick said and licked her bottom lip while winking at me.

"Please!" Chris said

"You couldn't touch her no more than you did the other night even if you wanted to." Chris said

"How come I can't? She has the gay tendencies just not the right person to bring it out of her."
Mick replied to him

"Why you speakin' for her? Let's ask the source itself." Chris started

"Is that true, baby?" Chris asked

"Huh?" I replied

"Stop playin', is it true that you got the curiousty but not the right person to bring it out of you?"

"I mean... I'm curious but that's about it." I answered

"Meaning you have the tendencies, exactly." Mick said

"Mick shut yo stupid ass up. You confusing this whole thing." Chris said and splashed water at her.

"No, you just don't wanna admit that I could please your girl better than you can." She said

Chris and I both looked at her dumbfounded.

"That's a fucking lie. Bumping pussies is not better than getting dicked down!" Chris said, semi yelling.

"Chris" I said hitting his shoulder

"Alright, you might be right at that." She said while laughing

"But I damn near know for a fact that I can give her head better than you can." She said

The people that were floating by us were looking so un eased by this conversation.

Chris chuckled hysterically,"Now I know that's a lie! I be having her toes curling and damn near running off the bed." Chris said