What To Do

My birthday is in a good 4 weeks. That's not really far but it's not close either. Chris has been trying to brain pick me to figure out what I want to do for it and I just don't know.

I can't smoke or drink so that's out of the equation. Everything I usually do for fun involves drinking or smoking.

"Chris you figure something out, I don't know." I rolled my eyes.

"I will." He said and continued eating.

"What did you do for your 24th?" He asked

"Mick and I went to this strip club and after wards I got so fucked up I had by far the worst hangover." I told him.

"I hooked up with some random dude and everything."

"Looks like you had too much fun." He said and raised his eyebrows.

"Anyways you know damn well you not doing that this year so I'll figure some out." He said and stood up.

"I gotta drop off like 8 packages so I won't be home till about 11." He followed

"Why will it take you that long just to drop off something and collect your money?" I said already growing annoyed. I planned on being under him majority of the day.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Of course I wouldn't." I said and finished my food.

"Try and hurry back." I said and gave him a quick kiss.

Shortly after he left, Mick had called me. Great I thought. When Chris left I was here alone since Raniyah doesn't come home until later tonight.

"Yes?"I answered

"Hey ugly."

"Hey girl. What are you doin?" I answered

"Feeding Jr."

"How are you holding the phone?" I asked her

"You're on speaker girl."

"Oh, what are you doing for the rest of the day then?" I asked her

"Coming over there. Chris came and got Trey and they left so I was alone."

"Same girl same. Well I'll let you continue getting ready and I'll talk to you when you get here." I said and we hung up. Right up my alley.

By the time she got here I was eating again.

"You know what, for your birthday I'm just going to buy you hella food cause this is literally all you do." She said once she came in.

"It shouldn't surprise you." I told her while I finished up eating what I had.

"What exactly are you doing for your birthday?" Mick asked me.

"Oh my gosh. If you and Chris don't stop asking me about that shit. I don't know and I don't care."

"Lex, the only time in history when me and Chris get along is when we're about to beat your ass. You're so mean now." Mick told me.

"You ain't seen mean yet. But I'm serious, I don't know. I can't do nothing so I guess that's why I don't care." I said.

"I can figure something out or just see what your girlfriend can think of."

"Mick I don't have a girlfriend." I said confused.

"Yes you do, Chris." She replied with the straightest face. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Let me hold him." I said taking Jr from her arms.