Day 3

Omniscient

Chris slowly undressed Alexis, ready to devour her now but they hadn't made love in a while.

He was reluctant about it though, he couldn't wait. He had no time for the slow stuff being he and Alexis hadn't had sex in a few days. Short to us but long to him.

"Chris why do you insist on going so slow?" Alexis whined while Chris sucked and kissed on her neck.

"Well I was trying to show you how much I love you but fuck it, you know how much I love you, turn over." He said and stood up

She did as directed and Chris pulled his boxers down just a tad bit. She arched her back in a perfect arch for him.

He slid in slowly and immediately sped the pace up, going inside and out of her while his hands held her hips.

"You already wet." He grinned as he continued to speed up.

He gripped her hair and sped up a little more, as clapping noises filled the room.

"Oooh, yess daddy. Pull my hair harder." Alexis directed as her hands gripped the sheets.

"Mmm.. Yes."

"You like that don't you?" Chris asked, not looking for an answer.

"Throw it back." He said and let his hand rest on her waist.

She slowly went back and forth, as her ass jiggled. He gripped it as she moaned. Seconds later he began to take control again.

"Mmm, Chris... I'm about to cum." Alexis said, out of breath.

"Hold that shit." He said

He tried to get a few more pumps in so they could cum together but he beat her to it. When he felt himself starting to release, he pulled out and let the rest squirt on her back.

"Ughh." She said and laid on her stomach for a second

Chris turned her around on her back and placed both of her legs on his shoulders. He immediately began licking and slurping on her other set of lips. After he had her aroused, more than enough, he used his lips to suck on her pearl, causing her to arch her back and grab his head.

"Oooh yes." She said as her hips went in a grinding motion against his face.

He kept sucking and even inserted his index finger, that's when she came on his face.

He licked up every drop and then went up to her and gave her a sloppy kiss.

"You tryna get on top?" He asked and laid on his back

"I'm tryna do something else." Alexis said and licked her lips.

"You sure?" Chris said

Alexis chose not to say anything. She climbed up towards him, using one hand to slowly caress Chris' dick. Her hand went in an up and down motion, turning Chris on even more.

She put her face towards his dick, using her tongue to swirl around the tip of it.

She hadn't had experience on doing this but she had a very descriptive idea on how it should be done.

Alexis wrapped her lips around his dick which remained on hard, if it could've gotten harder it would've. She had him turned on to the extreme right now. It was as if his dick was sensitive to the touch of her warm mouth because he felt tingles through his spine as she slowly moved her head down to take in the whole thing.

The whole thing was actually able to fit in her mouth. She slowly came back up and then sped up the pace, her hands both going in an up and down motion as his dick hit the back of her throat. Luckily she hadn't had any gag reflexes yet.