Day 2

We were at a water park. It was so pretty and I was definitely enjoying myself. The twins really love the water too. I was holding Jeremiah while he kicked his legs. My father was holding Amiyah and Chris and Raniyah were getting back on the water slide. Those two act like best friends, it's adorable.

My mom sat alongside and sipped on her Pina Colada smoothie. She loved how the sun was shining.

"Is anyone hungry yet?" I said as I carefully got out of the pool.

"This smoothie is keeping me content." my mom said

"What about you, dad?"

"I could go for something to eat." He said while adjusting Amiyah on his waist.

"Cool." I said and grabbed my cover up while Jeremiah sat in the chair.

"We're about to go get something to eat, be right back mom." I said and picked him back up. She nodded and my dad and I walked towards a food stand.

"Find out when you want your wedding?" My father asked as we stood in line.

"I haven't had time to think about it, I might do sometime end of next year." I said

He shrugged, "That wouldn't be bad." He said

I stepped up and ordered.

We waited on the food at a table nearby.

"What would the theme be?" My dad asked

"What?"

"For the wedding, what would the theme be?" He asked

"I don't know, none of this has crossed my mind yet surprisingly." I said

"Just making conversation." He chuckled

I smiled in return.

"I know people don't really do this anymore because it's old school but it doesn't hurt to ask, did Chris ask for your blessing? Before he proposed."

He shook his head, "He didn't but I would've given the green light, a million times if I could. He helped me get out of jail just in time for your birthday when I could be facing years right now."

I smiled, "You guys are my hero." I said

He gave a smile in return and I got up to grab our food.

"I got food for Raniyah and Chris, I don't know if they're hungry." I said while using my eyes to skim around to see if I could spot them.

I stood up, "I'm going to go find them, are you okay with her?" I asked, pointing to Amiyah.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go ahead." He said

I adjusted Jeremiah on my hip and walked around.

I spotted Raniyah standing at the end of the water slide.

"What are you doin' right here baby? Where's daddy?" I asked

"I'm waiting on him to come down. That lady keeps talking to him." She said

"What lady?"

"I don't know. She's in line for the water slide." She said

Just then, someone came down the water slide and water splashed on all three of us. Jeremiah giggled and waved his hands everywhere.

I wiped the water away from my eyes and seen Chris getting off the slide.

"Sup baby, I'm sorry I ain't been wit' you, I'm havin' fun." He said and wiped his eyes