Chapter 57

Summer rolled around and Aliyah was working making more  clothes for Queens company. Her name was starting to become more known through out nation. She smiled happy that her name was known but no one knew who she was.

Aliyah walked home from Queens building with fabric in her arms. Aliyah had a little pep in her step bouncing to the music. She danced not noticing the car had pulled up next to her. Steve came out of the car and grabbed Aliyah. She fell to the floor and started yelling.

Steve took out her earphones and smiled "you need to pay attention"

"Don't do that" She yelled pushing him

"My bad beautiful want me to drive you home"
Aliyah looked at the car then back at Steve "uhh sure"

"Wanna hold my hand in the car"

"Nope" Aliyah lied

They walked to the car and Aliyah sat down noticing the car smelt like coca butter. Steve looked at Aliyah then stuck the key in the ignition. Aliyah grabbed Steves hand and squeezed it.

"You said you didn't want to hold my hand" he told her with a smile

"I lied I like touching you anyway when you get a car"

"When my parents brought it for me" he lied knowing  Jamal brought the car

Steve drove to her house and parked around the corner

"You gonna come inside or are you busy" Aliyah asked

Steve parked the car and they both got out Aliyah dropped her fabric off inside the house pulling Steve inside. Steve was sitting down on the couch noticing house quiet the house was.

"Where everybody at"

"The twins at camp and Jordan is at daycare" Aliyah said sitting next to Steve.

Steve decided to try again with getting Aliyah he pulled her onto his lap and Aliyah smiled.  He took a deep breath and looked at her.

"You know I hated seeing you with other guys, it made me feel like I was getting closer to loosing you" Steve told her

Aliyah smiled "what else Stevie"

"Ion wanna see you with anyone else but me so you gonna let me go with you" he asked hoping she would say yes

"Yeah I'll go with you Stevie" Aliyah said kissing him

He picked her up and took her to her room. Steve put her on the bed and took his shirt off then took off Aliyah's. She smiled and put on her favorite R&B group named Icon. Aliyah got on her knees and took off Steves pants. She stuck his member in her mouth and started bopping her head up and down. Steven groaned from his throat and Aliyah smiled. He climaxed and Aliyah looked at him and smiled while swallowing. Making Steve get even more excited.

She laid him down on the bed and Aliyah sat on top of him and started riding. Steve put his hands on her hips smiling that she was all his. He sat up and laid her on her back and put a comdom on. He slid back in and kissed her then started whispering love words in her ear. Aliyah moaned his name louder and Steve felt like he was on top of the world. He opened her legs wider and ate her out. Aliyah wrapped her legs around his neck and gripped his hair while arching her back. She orgasmed and Steve stood up feeling accomplished.

They got into bed together and Aliyah laid on his chest. Not caring how hot it was. Steve smiled and kissed her forehead while she drifted off. He sat back listening to the song that was playing. It was a mellow beat perfect for the summer.

He listened to the lyrics and smiled

Girl you know that you are the one
I am one with you and nothing without
I never want to see you with someone else cause you would be gone

Steve hummed along to the song. Aliyah smiled and snuggled up to him even more. He felt her grip tighten and kissed her again before falling asleep.

They woke up together and jumped into the shower having another round. They dried off and Aliyah put on a black romper after putting her lotion and deodorant on. Steve went to a section of Aliyah's dresser and grabbed his clothes that Aliyah had made him bring over since he was always over her house.

"Where you going" Steve asked noticing Aliyah was putting on a pair of black converse

"I gotta pick up Jordan from daycare" Aliyah responded grabbing her keys. Steve followed and they walk to Jordan's daycare.

They were in the waiting area while they waited for Jordan. He came running up to Aliyah and smiled. Aliyah picked him up and kissed his cheek. Jordan smiled and kissed her cheek back.

"How was your day" Aliyah asked setting him down and walking out the door with Steve.

"Good got a car see" Jordan said showing them a red and black car. He played with it while Steve and Aliyah watched him holding hands.

They got inside of Aliyah's house and Jordan pulled out his toy car. Jordan jumped on Aliyah and gave her a green car. She sat on the floor with Jordan and they pretended to race cars. Steve looked at them and smiled thinking about his future family with Aliyah.

Aliyah decided to order a pizza and she went into the kitchen to order while Jordan was making explosion noises. Steve decided to start playing with Jordan and they were ramming cars into each other. Aliyah laid on the couch and turned the T.V. on while the boys were playing.

The boys got bored and decided to lay with Aliyah. Steve helped Jordan put his cars away and they laid down with her.

"Mwahhh" Jordan said giving Aliyah a sloppy kiss on her nose. She smiled and blew a raspberry on his cheek. Jordan giggled and laid on her chest while watching a movie. They fell asleep together while laying on Steve with a smile.