Chapter 26

A couple of weeks went by after Aliyah's breakup she made clothes I'm her spare time instead of hanging out with Steve. She found it hard to get over him.. He was stuck to her mind like gum in hair and she was upset at herself for not being able to get over him.

Aliyah walked herself to her locker and started grabbing her books. Noticing that a group of boys were looking at her. She frowned at them and they quickly turned their head with a smile. Aliyah sighed and rubbed her temples wondering what they were talking about.

"Lemme talk to you" Steve said looking at her
"We are talking" Aliyah smiled happy that he was talking to her again
"Nah not here" he told her shutting her locker and grabbing her hand pulling her outside gently.
"Why you gotta pull me I can walk" Aliyah frowned at him.
"You cheat on me" Steve said making eye contact with her making Aliyah smile.
"No Steve I didn't cheat" Aliyah said keeping the same eye contact.

Steve smiled knowing she was being honest.
"Yeah you got a busy day" He asked her with a smile
"Nah"
"Ight you comin with me" he said grabbing her hand. Aliyah wondered if it really was Steve. She liked that he was speaking his mind but she missed the shy Steve.

Aliyah and Steve walked to his house and they sat on the couch listening to music and relaxing together. Aliyah smiled looking at him happy that they were on good terms again. Steve turned the music off and put on a movie while Aliyah held onto his body. She got bored and started dancing in front of him.

"Whatchu doing" Steve asked looking at her.

Aliyah didn't respond and kept on dancing Steve pulled her by her waist and sat her on his lap. Aliyah started kissing him and Steve picked her up taking her into his room. Steve sat on his bed and Aliyah straddled him and kissed him again.

Steve started taking his shirt off and Aliyah copied him with a smile. Steve ran his hands up and down her body trying to stimulate her. Aliyah moaned into his mouth liking the way it felt. Steve got hard to the sound of her moans and started pulling his pants off. Aliyah followed knowing she was about to loose her virginity and she was starting to get nervous. Steve opened her legs and kissed her thighs about to slide in.

"Is it going to hurt" Aliyah asked innocently looking at him
"Maybe" Steve said not really knowing since he was a virgin himself. Aliyah nodded and Steve slid in.

Aliyah gripped the bed sheets and bit her lip from the pain. Steve made sure he was gentle with her. Aliyah moaned his name making Steve move faster. He pulled out and grabbed a towel. Aliyah frowned at him stopping and sat up looking at him.

Steve got back into bed and kissed her forehead playing with her hair. Aliyah held onto him with a smile Steve watched Aliyah drift off to sleep. Steve smiled knowing that they were back on good terms again. He put on music and fell asleep with her.

Aliyah woke up to Steve playing his video game she rubbed her eyes and sat up. Steve looked at her with a smile and went back to playing his game. Aliyah looked at him then looked at his clock on the desk noticing it said 3:30. She laughed to her self a little before hearing her stomach rumble.

"I'm hungry" she mumbled putting her clothes back on.
"Come on I got you" he told her grabbing his sweats and walking downstairs. Aliyah followed him watching Steve while he made her a grilled cheese sandwich. Aliyah smiled playing with his face while he cooked. Steve grabbed her hand and placed it on her lap. Aliyah touched his face again smiling.

"If I burn this sandwich you eatin it" he told her
"It ain't my fault you can't cook" Aliyah said looking up at him and touching his face again smiling. Steve burst out laughing and kissed her.
"I hate you" he said flipping the sandwich over
"I love you too" She said laughing and playing with his fingers.