Chapter 15

Trayvoyn and Aliyah started going with each other (Going out). Trayvoyn woke up and grabbed his necklace for her and walked downstairs.
"Hey son" his dad said reading his newspaper not really paying attention to the outside world.
"Hi dad" He said quickly Trayvoyn didn't really care for his parents they were more like babysitters who never payed attention then actual parents.

He made his way to Aliyah's house and knocked on the door. She opened the door in her black body con dress with white stripes down the side showing of her curves more. Trayvoyn looked at her and hardened thinking about what was under.
"Hey" Aliyah said hugging then kissing him
"Hey sweetheart" her siblings ran out and said hey to Trayvoyn. Aliyah grabbed her Jacket and book bag and started walking.
"Wait I got you something" He told her showing the gold necklace he brought her. He showered her in gifts buying her something new every week. He put the necklace on her and she smiled then hugged him and gave her another kiss.

They walked into school together with a couple of stares from some people but they were too into each other to be paying attention. Aliyah opened up her locker and grabbed her books.
"I gotta go" He told her checking the time then giving her a peck. Aliyah looked at him moving in the hallway quickly and laughed grabbing the rest of her books.

"AYY ALIYAH" A guy yelled Aliyah ignored him and made her way to class she felt hands grab her waist. She turned around and pushed his hands off.
"What do you want" she asked looking at the sleepy eyed kid.
"You look good today" he said smiling.
"Thanks" She told him looking at his face.
"My boy tryna talk to you" he said smiling
"I don't care I got a boyfriend" she said looking at him.
"Ain't nobody care bout that goofball nigga try my homeboy out though" The boy said.
"If he liked me he would talk to me" Aliyah frowned.
"Ight he'll talk to you at lunch" the said walking away.

Lunch rolled around and Aliyah sat at an empty table looking at her phone. A tall dark skin boy with short cut hair walked up to her. Aliyah looked at him and smiled the boy quickly averted his eyes.

"Hey"Aliyah said knowing he was nervous.
"Hi" he said looking anywhere but her eyes.
"Uhh what's your name" She asked trying to make conversation.
"Uhh...Steve" he told her sounding unsure which made Aliyah laugh.
"You sure" she asked sipping her juice.
"Yeah" he told her finally looking into her eyes feeling more comfortable. The waist grabber sat next to Steve and stared at Aliyah.

"Stop staring at me" Aliyah said looking at the waist grabber.
"You mean" he told her with a smile
"Ion care stop looking at me" Aliyah frowned Steve looked at the two bickering and laughed he smiled and kept on staring.
Aliyah looked at Steve and said "you need a new friend" she said throwing her food away.