Chapter 27

Mark was chilling at home playing with Jackie and John who were climbing him like a tree. He would shake them off and they would jump back on him laughing. Mark smiled at them wondering if his son was going to be that energetic or if he was going to be as laid back as Dominique was.

Aliyah came down and saw what her siblings were doing he smiled. Aliyah looked at them with a smile and took a picture of them. She sat on the couch waiting for her friends to come by so they could go to the mall together. She laid back ok the couch looking at her pictures of Steve. She wanted to go with Steve again but her pride wouldn't let her make the first move since he broke up with her.

Aliyah heard a knock on her door and she shot up walking towards the front door. Tonya was there with Shayla and Leilani. Aliyah said bye to her siblings and Mark and made their way to the mall with her friends.

Steve was already there with his friends and they were there to talk to girls and play around. Except for Bryan he actually wanted to buy clothes to expand his outfit. A group of girls walked in and Jim eyed them. He was a short boy with a nasty attitude and wasn't liked by many girls because of it.

He walked up to the shortest girl and smiled at her. The girl didn't notice him at first because she was too into her phone.
"What's your name Ma" he asked smiling at her.
"Eww ion want your gap tooth ass" she said looking at him causing her friend to snicker.
"Shut up before I pop you in ya mouth dumb bitch" He said walking away uttering other curse words.

The boys looked at him and chuckled out of embarrassment.
"You ain't getting no girl like that" Bryan said with a smile.
"You get one then cause the only guy I know who got a girl is Steve and she don't even be loyal to him with all the boys she hang around" Jim said out of anger.
"Aye man leave her out of this don't get mad you can't get a girl" Steve said looking at him. He was upset because he knew what he said was partially true. All she ever did was hang out with boys.
"I gotchu Ima get a girl" Bryan said walking up to the same group of girls and smiling.

The girls looked at him he pulled the girl he found the most attractive to the side. He smiled and looked her up and down before licking his lips.
"What's your name" he said looking at her
"Why you wanna know" she asked with a smile
"Cause you cute" Brian said twirling a strand of hair around his finger then getting it caught in her tangles
"Brianna" she told him giggling.
"You got a pretty name you should put your number in my phone" He told her reaching for his phone forgetting that his  finger was tangled in her hair. He pulled her wig off and looked at her.
"Oh damn im sorry" Bryan said trying to hold in his laugh she snatched her wig and walked off.
"Can I get your number though" he said laughing she scoffed and hurried out of the store.

Bryan walked back to his friend group with tears in his eyes looking at them.
"Boy I know you ain't crying" Steve said
"Shut up her wig fell off man" Bryan said laughing harder causing the boys to burst out laughing with him.

Aliyah was at the movie theaters with her friends standing in line buying some candy. She put her earphones in and started playing on her phone. Aliyah was felt someone tapping her. She turned around and looked at the boy. He motioned for her to take her earphones out. She did and looked at him.
"Hey" he said smiling
"Hi" she said looking at him and turning back around.
"What's your name" He asked Aliyah looked at him and smiled.
"Aliyah" she said turning back around.
"You ain't goin ask for mine" He said looking at her
"What's your name" she asked looking at him
"Elijah" he told her Aliyah smiled and turned back around.
"You turn around one more time and Ima hit you I'm the back of your head" He told her. Aliyah turned around and mean mugged him.
"I'm kiddin with you girl ion hit girls" he said smiling Aliyah smiled out of nervousness.
"But you should let me hit though in the theaters since it's dark in there" he said looking at her.
"You nasty" she said laughing.
"Ight you should let me get your number" he said
"Nah but you can get my snap" she said smiling the boy took the offer and got her snapchat the he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

Steve walked into the theaters noticing Aliyah. He smiled the noticed that she was with another boy.
"I swear every time I see that girl she got a new boy if that was my girl I would punch her in her throat" Jim said
"Damn right" Quentin said looking at Jim he was more on the chill side but had a little temper.
"That's why y'all ain't got not girl" Bryan said laughing. Steve was hurt Jim was right about Aliyah she wasn't loyal. He wondered why he liked her in the first place all she was trouble for him. So he decided to give her the silent treatment and get hoes while he was at it.

Mark was walking around the city when he got a call from Jennifer. He picked up Immediately wondering what she was calling about.
"Come over Jordan's here" she said excitedly.
"Alright" he said nonchalantly but he was happy that he was officially a father.

He made his way over to her house with the widest smile. He knocked on the door and Jennifer opened up with Jordan in her arms. He took the baby from her arms and kissed his forehead vowing to be the best father he could be to his son.