Chapter 50

Aliyah was in Mrs.Brown class on her phone. Tony decided to sit next to Aliyah since Mrs.Brown didn't have assigned seats. Aliyah looked at him and rolled her eyes sticking her earphones in. He started poking her with his pencil trying to make her mad.

"Stop touching me" Aliyah said looking at him

"I ain't do nothing girl" Tony responded with a smile and started poking her again.

Aliyah snatched his pencil and started writing down the notes. Mrs. Brown saw that Tony wasnt writing and she was ready to get on him.

"Why you not writing down the notes" The teacher asked

"Yeah Tony why you not writing down the notes" Aliyah co-signed

"Cause liyah took my pencil" He responded

"I told you to stop poking me" Aliyah responded

"You two out of my class since y'all think my teaching is a joke and take the worksheet with you they better be done by the end of class too cause I'm grading it like a test"

Aliyah stood up and grabbed all her stuff along with the two worksheets. She walked infront of Tony and he pushed the back of her head.

"Sorry I couldn't see over your big head" he told her

Aliyah didn't care she had his worksheet she sat on the floor and started doing her work. While Tony was busy conversing with other kids in the hallway.

"Where my paper liyah" he asked smiling after his friends left

"Ion know"

"You lyin you have it I saw you take it from the teacher"

"Ion have it Tony now shut up so I can do my work" Aliyah told him doing her work.

Steve was walking past her class and he saw her on the floor doing work. He looked at her and smiled. Aliyah knew he was there looking at her.

"What Steve" She said still writing

"How you know it was me"

"I didn't"

"Your nose gonna grow long like Pinocchio" Steve smiled

"Whatchu doin walking in the hallway" Aliyah asked looking at him

"You don't see his bathroom pass nigga need to pee dumbass" Tony said

"Shut up I wasn't even talking to you do your work"

"I could do it if you would give me the fucking paper"

"Nah you ain't ask for it nicely so you gotta wait"

"Ima tell that yo ass was talking to your boyfriend in the hallway"

Steve looked at them two and laughed the said "Ima see you around"

Aliyah got up and hugged him then she sat back down smiling at Steve while he walked away.

"You in loveeeeee" Tony sang

"No I'm notttttt" Aliyah sang back then handed him his paper

"See the nigga got you being all nice now you even gave me my paper"

"Shut up and do your work" Aliyah said smiling

Aliyah was in Queen's office. She sat across the fashion designer with a large smile. Aliyah looked at the birds flying outside of her window. Queen looked at Aliyah watching the birds and found her new fashion design.

"Aright so what we are going to do is make clothes that represent birds or something along the lines then we are going to sew it" Queen said

"When do you want it" Aliyah asked

"The last day of January"

"Oh and you are free to take as much fabric from here as you want to"

Aliyah smiled and and started getting to work.

After work Aliyah walked home checking the mail. She received an letter from Mark. She quickly ran inside dropping everything by the door and she opened the letter that Mark wrote.

"Come on y'all Mark wrote" Aliyah yelled.

The kids ran downstairs and Jordan was the last one holding onto the railing as he walked down. Aliyah opened the white envelope and opened his letter.

Dear Family,

Jail has been upsetting they tell us when to wake up when to eat when to use the bathroom and etc. I really hate it here it's like a personal hell. The people are somewhat nice but you get your daily dose of assholes. Anyway enough about the negative I miss y'all and y'all  laughter oh and thanks for the pictures you sent of yourselves send more please so I can see all y'all grow older. I miss you guys a lot and I've been counting down the days I can't wait to see you guys again I love y'all.

Aliyah smiled along with the rest of her family. She started writing back telling him about Tony and her internship. The twins wrote about their time I'm school and middle school whole Jordan drew scribbles. Aliyah took pictures of themselves individually and then of them together. Aliyah smiled and printed the pictures from off of her phone and she put their letters and pictures inside the envelope then put them inside the mailbox.