Chapter 54

Dre and Aliyah walked home from the movies. He was grabbing her waist and pushing against her growing a hard on. Aliyah felt it and didn't mind since they had been getting closer. they walked onto her street. Steve was walking with his friends he stopped when he noticed Aliyah.

"Hey" Steve said smiling walking up to her

"Hey Stevie" Aliyah said hugging him Steve hugged her back with his hands on her lower back. He walked off after the encounter.

"What the fuck you hug that nigga for" Andre yelled at her

"Whatchu yelling at me for I didn't do nothing" Aliyah said

"Yes the fuck you did you hugged that nigga do you think my ass is stupid"

Aliyah walked off not really caring for his outburst

"You a hoe" Andre yelled walking off

Aliyah shrugged and walked home. She really didn't care for his little tantrum or that he called her a hoe. He was acting like a kid and Aliyah already had to watch three at home. She knew that Andre wasn't worth her time anymore though.

Aliyah checked the mail and smiled that Mark wrote her a letter. She walked inside about to announce the letter but the twins were bickering. Their argument started getting annoying and Aliyah grumbled.

"ANYWAY GUYS GUESS WHO HAS A LETTER" Aliyah yelled the kids stopped and perked up while Aliyah opened the envelope.

Dear Family,

Thanks for those pictures you sent me they are the only thing that keeps me stable in here. I'm starting to make friends with guys my age even though they have done way worse crimes. They aren't as much fun as y'all though I miss Aliyah's constant yelling and the twins jumping on me. And Jordan I miss you calling my name for whatever you needed/wanted. I can't wait till the ten years are up. I love and miss you

The twins got started writing with Jordan. Aliyah was going to write later and since she was in the kitchen making dinner. John came into the kitchen and sat on the counter next to her watching her cook spaghetti. She tasted the sauce then let John taste. He grabbed some salt and hot sauce then tasted again.

"You wanna cook dinner" Aliyah asked

"Yeah" John responded he washed his hands and started cooking spaghetti for the family.

After it was made everyone was stuffed. He made a good plate and Aliyah smiled at him. She gave Jordan a shower since he wore the spaghetti instead of eating it. Aliyah got in the shower and put her pajamas on. Aliyah turned the T.V.  on looking at some cartoons. The twins came and sat on her bed with their pjs on with Jordan. Aliyah didn't have a problem with them there and she fell asleep.

Aliyah walked into school with her friends. Andre came up behind her and grabbed her waist while kissing on her neck. Aliyah turned around and pushed him off frowning at him wondering why he was all over her.

"I'm sorry Aliyah" He told her

"Really cause you disrespected me"

"You know I ain't mean it" He said grabbing her and kissing her

Aliyah was starting to think with her body and not her head "This your last chance don't disrespect me like that again"

Andre smiled at her knowing he got her back. He kissed her and walked to his friends. Aliyah looked at her friends who were laughing at her. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

"What's funny"

"You going to be screaming Andre's name" Shayla said hitting her book

"Uhh dre right there" Leilani moaned

"I hate y'all niggas y'all niggas make my ass itch" Aliyah told them then walked into class.

"Bye Andre" The yelled at Aliyah while she walked inside