Chapter 28

Aliyah was in her room bored can out of her mind. She rolled around before getting the idea to mess with Mark since her siblings weren't home. She walked downstairs quietly looking at Mark who was sitting watching baseball. Aliyah started poking him and laughing.

"Whatchu want shortie" Mark asked looking at her.
"Nothin" Aliyah sang playing with his cheeks Mark stood up with a mischievous smile and picked her up throwing her over his shoulder.
"Ima fart" Mark told her
"Put me down" Aliyah yelled at him
"Stop messin with me then" he said with a smile
"You got it" Aliyah yelled playful hitting his back Mark set her down laughing.

Aliyah ran upstairs and put on her dog onesie she came back down barking in front of the T.V. Mark looked at her and did his best to  try to ignore her. But she kept on barking and blocking the T.V.
"Bruh Aliyah move" Mark said getting irritated

Aliyah ignored him and kept barking Mark chuckled and looked at her. She inched across the floor smiling. Mark looked at her butt poking up in the air getting hard. She just a friend Mark thought to himself before getting up and going into the bathroom.

"Why you leave Mark I was getting to the best part" Aliyah yelled through the bathroom door. He opened the door and walked out. Aliyah started poking his butt laughing.
"Why you messin with me" he asked about to sit on the couch again. Aliyah sat there first and Mark sat on her.
"Get off Mark you heavy" Aliyah said trying to push him off.
"Nah you keep on messing with me" he told her
"I won't anymore I promise" Aliyah said sticking out her pinky.
"Ion believe you"
"Mark please my legs falling asleep" Aliyah lied

He got off of her and Aliyah jumped on him sliding down his body. Mark was getting hard again having her body pressed up against his. He pulled her off before she could feel anything and sat on the couch wondering what was wrong with his friend.

He laid ok the couch trying to ignore her. While he flipped through the channels looking for something interesting. While Aliyah was singing and dancing in front of him.

"I'm bored I want your attention" Aliyah said standing In front of him. Mark didn't respond and found a movie that looked interesting.
Aliyah laid on him and said "why you ignoring me" he didn't respond to her.
"Mark?"
"What Aliyah"
"Whatchu ignoring me for"
"I'm not now" he said looking at her
"Good" Aliyah said poking his nose
Mark stopped her and said"If I buy you some food from your favorite place you'll leave me alone"
"Yeah" Aliyah lied running upstairs changing into shorts and a tee. Aliyah came back down putting her shoes on. Mark looked at her wanting to undress her right then and there.

They walked out the house Aliyah was looking at the stars smiling. Mark glanced over at her wondering what was wrong with him. He was confused on where these feelings were coming from. He knew she was attractive but they only thought of each other as friends and he wasn't trying to ruin that.

Aliyah walked in front of him then stopped. Mark pushed her and Aliyah laughed looking up at him. Mark smiled and looked at her body instantly regretting it.
"You wanna piggyback ride" he asked looking at her. Aliyah smiled and jumped on his back.

They arrived at her favorite spot which was Chinese food. She jumped off his back and ordered Mark followed after.

"Damn who is she" a boy said
"Don't even try she got a boyfriend" another guy said. Keith stood up and started walking over to her.
"Don't get smacked" one of his friends said. Keith ignored him and walked up to Aliyah.

"Hey liyah" Keith said smiling
"Hey" Aliyah smiled hugging him
"You ain't been to the court Ina brick" Keith said looking at her
"Yeah I've been busy but Ima be there" she said looking at him
"Ight I'll be on the look out for you" He said hugging her. Aliyah hugged back and watched him walk back to his table.
"Why you know all the fine girls" His friend asked
"I got game" Keith said watching Aliyah walk out with Mark.

Aliyah grabbed her food and sat on Mark while they ate. He smiled knowing she was lying. They ate together while watching tv. After Aliyah finished her food she took her and Marks box and put it inside the refrigerator. Aliyah walked back out seeing Mark stretched out on the couch. She laid on him and smiled.
"Why you layin on me when you got a whole bed" Mark said looking at her.
"Cause you comfortable" She told him He didn't respond to her but he smiled.