Chapter 37

Aliyah was chilling in her room with a tee on and some shorts with the twins, Mark and Jordan. She smiled while she watched the movie with them. She was scrolling through her Instagram page she a text notification from Robert popped up.

R: You going to the party
A: Nah not today
R: Ight cool

She looked at Mark and started messing with him. She poked his face. Then she started sniffing his neck. Mark looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Whatchu doin shortie?" He asked smiling.

"Nothin" She sang looking at him

"Whatchu sniffing me for?" he asked her

"I wanna sniff" John said smelling his fingers which made Jackie follow after

"You smell like coco butter" Jackie said smiling sniffing his fingers some more.

Mark handed Jordan to Aliyah and started messing with the kids tickling and Blowing raspberries. Aliyah heard someone knocking on the door and she walked down stairs with Jordan. Aliyah opened the door up and looked through the peephole seeing Steve. She opened up the door and looked at him. She noticed that the sun was starting to go down.

"You ain't never tell me you had a baby" He told her looking at Jordan and smiling

"Funny can you hear my laughter" Aliyah said sarcastically

"Yeah it's beautiful" Steve responded with a smile

"Yo ass is cornyyyyy" Aliyah said laughing. Steve chuckled and held Jordan.

"He's adorable" he told her smiling.

Aliyah looked at him wondering if he would be good with his children. She smiled and stood by the door with her hands on her hips watching him hold the child. He looked up at her with a bright smile.

"Whatchu smiling for?" he asked looking at her

"No reason but what was you smoking weed for?" Aliyah asked looking at him

"Just wanted to try something new" He told her

"Who you do it with"

"Jim Quentin and Bryan" he told her Aliyah frowned and rolled her eyes not liking Steve's friends except for Bryan.

"You gonna smoke it again?" Aliyah asked hoping his answer would be no

"Maybe depends on how I'm feelin" Steve told her Aliyah wondering what her reaction was he really didn't like the way weed tasted or smelt. She huffed and watched the people walk up and down the street.

Aliyah was upset she didn't want him messing with weed. She looked at him then back at the street. She always hated the smell of weed and she hated how he acted. Even though he was goofy she disliked how he touched her. She stood up and was about to walk inside the house.

"Why your attitude change?" Steve asked her

"It didn't" Aliyah responded with an attitude looking at him

"Oh it sounds like you got one right now" he told her chuckling

"I don't" She told him taking Jordan from his arms