Chapter 55

Delilah was in her room with Hakeem. He was one of her little side boys who was well out of high school and old enough to be her dad. Delilah was sitting on her yellow bed sheets. Watching Hakeem snort a line. Delilah smiled wanting to do the same thing.

"You wanna do a line" He asked wiggling his nose

"Yeah" She said jumping up and sitting on his lap he pulled her closer and started kissing her neck. He stopped and put the line on her desk. Delilah copied his movements snorting the cocaine.

"Good job baby" He told her sticking his hand in her shirt and bringing her over to the bed.

Aliyah was over Andre's house laying up on him. Andre kissed her rubbing up and down on her thigh. While they watched a movie. He smiled at her and started unbuttoning her pants. Aliyah looked at him with a smile and sat on his lap. Andre was a bit taken back but smiled.

"Come here liyah" He said pulling her into his room

She sat down on his bed not noticing how messy it was. Andre pulled her shirt over her head and started kissing her. They were starting to undress until they were completely naked. Andre admired her curvy body before penetrating.

After they finished Aliyah and Andre cuddled for a while before Aliyah jumped up and put her clothes on. Andre looked at her and grabbed her butt.

"Where you going girl" he asked

"Home" Aliyah said turning around and facing her

"Why you Ina rush to go home"

"Cause I gotta make diner"

"you better not be lying to me girl"

"I ain't lyin damn" she said kissing him and walking out the house. Andre looked outside the window to make sure she was walking in the right direction then calling his best friend.

"Aye guess who just gave me the best pussy" he bragged

"Damn how was it" his friend said a little jealous

"Good as hell her body was so fucking curvy and her moans are like heaven she smelt so fucking good too"

"I wish I could get some of that"

"Nigga watch your fucking mouth you lucky we on the fucking phone or else I would beat your ass"

"My bad man I ain't mean it like that"

Aliyah was at home making dinner with John. Steve came by and knocked on the door and Jackie let him in and smiled. Steve hugged Aliyah and smiled at her watching her cook.

"Whatchu making" he asked noticing how good the house smelt

"Lasagna" Aliyah smiled at him

"You tryna give me a plate" he asked smiling

"Yeah depends how long you staying"

"Ima wait till I get what I want"

Aliyah smiled and walked out onto the porch with him. They enjoyed the sunset together.

"You still draw" Steve asked her

"Yeah all the time I like drawing famous people now" Aliyah smiled

"Can you draw me" He asked

"Yeah" Aliyah smiled already have drawn Steve

They sat down and talked about whatever while the lasagna was cooking. Aliyah stood up and walked inside the kitchen taking the lasagna out. She let it cool off and grabbed plates them started cutting up the lasagna and placing it on the plates. Steve brought the food to the table and Aliyah grabbed the silverware and placed it on the plate. They ate their food and smiled at how good it tasted.

"Were you afraid to talk to liyah" Jackie asked Steve

"Yeah I was really nervous Aliyah looked mean when I looked at her"

"Do you think she's pretty"

"She's beautiful" Steve said looking at Jackie then at Aliyah who was smiling

After dinner Aliyah washed the dishes while Steve put the food away. They walked onto the porch after she was finished. Steve looked at her while Aliyah looked at the stars. He admired her while she stared at the stars. They sat in comfortable silence before Steve had to go.

"See you later" He said standing up Aliyah hugged him and he walked home.