Chapter 13

Mark wore his jersey to school alerting the kids that they had a football game today. An unfamiliar girl walked up to him and smiled
"I didn't know you played football" She said looking at Mark.
Aliyah looked at him and smiled before walking away. Mark looked at the unfamiliar girl and was attracted to her hazel eyes and long black hair.

"Yeah we have a game you comin" He asked looking at her.
She smiled at him and said "Just to see you play"
Mark like her attitude and wanted to know where this could go
"What's your name" He asked her
"Jennifer" She told him
"Cute name" He said leaning against the locker.
"Lemme wash your jersey after your finished" she said licking her lips and moving closer to him.
"Alright I'll let you wash it if you let me get you phone number" He told her
She let out a giggle and handed him her phone Mark put his number in and walked away with a wide smile. Not knowing the girl had ill intentions.

Trayvoyn came to Aliyah's locker and smiled and said"you going to the football game today"
"Yeah" She told him with a smile
"Alright Ima come by your house and we can walk together" he said looking at her.
"Alright" she said looking at him

The school day went by pretty fast and Aliyah walked home by herself. Getting the usual stares from guys she ignored them and walked home seeing her siblings on the floor watching T.V. Aliyah laid on the couch and took a nap when she heard knocking on her door.

Aliyah opened up and saw Trayvoyn standing there.
"Hey" he said hugging her she hugged him back.
"Let me put my shoes on i'll be back" she said shutting the door and putting her shoes on.
"I'm leaving I want y'all to be on your best behavior" Aliyah told her siblings. They nodded not caring about being left at home by themselves since they had each other.

Aliyah left he house with Trayvoyn and walked into the game. She sat on the bleachers and looked for Marks number which was Aliyah's favorite number, the number three. The game started and Aliyah would cheer for Mark every time he made a touchdown. Mark would hear her and would smile then give her a thumbs up like Dominique would do to her.

Halftime rolled around and Aliyah got up
"where you goin" he asked her
"Concession stand" she told him walking down the stairs. Trayvoyn noticed the guys looking at her and he quickly walked to her with and put an arm around her shoulder. Aliyah didn't mind his arm placement she waited in line and ordered her food he ordered and paid for the both of them.
They walked back and sat on the bleachers and watched the rest of the game together.