Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"

Start from the beginning

I rubbed my temple with my pointy finger guilt quickly overcoming me. "I'm such a jealous jerk dude, " he nodded and I smacked his arm and he grinned back. "Well now that you know the truth I'm gonna leave and go back to the being your ex slash best friend that hates your new boyfriend," I giggled and nodded. "Bye Reggie thank you, " he grinned again before walking out of mine and Jughead's room.

I sighed and walked into my closet. What to wear? What to wear? I questioned myself not wanting to go in my sweats that I was currently wearing.

I checked myself in the mirror and ran for the door. "Where you going? " my dad asked and I giggled slightly. "My boyfriend cheated on me except for he didn't and I gonna go apologize," I didn't take time to listen to his reply before I texted Sweet Pea to meet me at Pop's and bolted out of the door.

*****************
Sweet Pea's p.o.v.

I found myself sitting at the bar in the Whyte Wyrm, my only friend being the brandy in my hand. My phone buzzed and I checked excited to see if it was A.J. Helix Jump notification. I only have that game because of A.J. I shook my head trying to snap out of my sad daze and then deleted the app.

I remember A.J. being at the bar and me in Fangs both thinking she was drinking, but she was to good for that. She didn't drink till late at night it was just Dr. Pepper. I grinned and felt a tear fall down onto my lip. I wiped it off quickly and felt my phone buzz again.

I pulled my phone out again and turned it on.
Princess 😘
Meet me at Pop's xoxo
Plz

I stared at it shocked and ran for the door. I breathed in the warm air happily. I wrapped my leg around the worn leather seat and felt a smirk appear on my face. The engine roared to life and I headed towards Pop's.

I threw open the door and grinned at the waiting A.J. who sat in front of two chocolate milkshakes. I speed walked towards the booth and sat down across from her. "A.-" "Shut up, " She whispered. "I'm not good at apologies but I want to try. I'm sorry, " she paused taking a breath. "I'm sorry for the times I hurt you.I'm sorry for the times I've lied to you and for every other reason you have to be mad at me. I know my apologies prolly don't mean crap to you but aside from that all I can do is promise to try to do better in the future. If there is a future, " she grabbed my hand and I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Sweets I love you. Your the best part of me the thought of you with someone else kills me, " I looked back down at my shake. "Please say something, " she pleaded my eyes met hers and she had a tear slowly sliding down her cheek.

I wiped it off with my thumb. "I love you to princess... Now come here, " she pushed herself out of her side of the booth and walked over to mine sliding in beside me. I pushed my head down in her lap and felt myself slowly fading into the abyss called sleep.

**********************
A.J.'s p.o.v.

I can't believe he actually forgave me. Now his head lay in my lap asleep. I was drifting too when my phone started buzzing. I groaned pulling it out of my pocket Sweet Pea not budging. When I finally achieved my goal I pushed it to my ear.

"A.J. it's Hot Dog. The ghoulies have him, " Jughead's voice replayed in my head. "We're on our way, " I told him before he could finish and hung up. I shook Sweat Pea awake and he groaned. "Sweets its Hot Dog. "