"Yes Oliver Ferrari," Oli spoke back.

"Ah yes, Mr. Ferrari right this way." The waiter said as he lead us to a table.

We got to the table and he gave us menu's and asked us what drinks we wanted and that he would come over in a bit to ask want we wanted.

"You honestly look so beautiful tonight," Oliver said staring at me.

"Thank you, Oli." I smiled.

As we were looking over the menu in silence Oli broke that.

"So I was wondering, we have a military ball coming up in a few weeks and I was wondering if you wanted to be my date." He asked.

"I would love too, I went to a lot of military balls growing up since my dad always had to be at them, they were always so much fun," I told him.

"Okay good, I'm glad it's the 20th of this month just so you know." He smiled.

Before we could talk anymore the waiter came up to the table, we placed our orders and started talking again while we waited.

About 10 minutes later our food came out and we began eating.

"Thank you, baby, tonight was so good," I said as we got and he guided me out the restaurant.

We got in the car.

"Okay, I have one more stop I want to take you to and then we're done," Oli said looking over at me with a smile.

"Are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked.

"South Padre Island." He said simply.

"Not that it doesn't sound fun, but why there," I asked.

"Well there's the boardwalk there and I thought it'd be nice to take a little walk." He explained.

"Awww that's so cute." I gushed causing him to chuckle.

5 minutes later we got to the pier, he, of course, got out first and opened my door.

He laced our fingers together as we walked towards the pier, once we got all the way out to the pier we lent against the railing looking out at the sunset.

"Wow, the sunset is so beautiful." I gushed.

"So, we've made it to 7 months together, and I couldn't be more happy with you, honestly I can really see us getting married down the line, but what I'm getting at is that Evelyn Grace Scott, I love you so much and I can't wait to see where life takes us." His words shocked me to know he loves me is an indescribable feeling.

"You do? You love me?" I questioned.

"With all my heart." He smiled.

"I love you too so much." God, it felt so good to say that out loud.

He pulled me into a hug, I then slightly wiggled out of it and grabbed his neck to meet him halfway and letting our lips meet, this kiss felt so much different compared to the other ones you could feel the love in it.

"God I love you." He breathed out against my lips making me smile I'll never get tired of hearing that.

"I love you too." I smiled as we looked at each other he mouth breaking out into the biggest smile.

"So, since I'm yours and you are mine I thought these would be appropriate." Oli said as he handed me a bracelet that said "his only"

"Oh, Oli thank you!" I leaned up pecking his lips.

We put our bracelets on and took a picture.

"Do you think it would be too much to ask you to stay the night with me?" Oli asked.

"I mean I think as long as we know the boundaries I think it'll be fine, and I definitely wouldn't mind staying with you tonight." I
Explained.

"Well then let's go!" He says as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Oli! Put me down!" I yelled at him.

"Don't think so il mio amore." He chuckled.

"Wait, what did you just say?" I asked.

"Well you have you're a nickname for me and I've been feeling left out so don't you think it's only fair you have one too, il mio amore?" He voice just oozed cockiness.

"I suppose you're right I just wasn't expecting it to be that," I told him as we finally got back into the car.

"Well, you better get used to it love because that's who you are too me and I like to tell you that as much as possible." He explained.

"Gosh, you are just so cute," I said as I leaned across the consul and pecked his cheek.

About 15 minutes later we made it back to his place, we both changed and then decided to have some ice cream.

"So I'm kinda nervous I've never slept in a bed with a guy in it so I think cuddling is okay but I don't think I'll feeling comfortable with anything else," I explained to him as we ate the ice cream.

"Sounds perfect, but please don't be nervous. It's just me," Oli said as he kissed my forehead.

We finished our ice cream and I washed out our bowls and we made our way to his bedroom.

We both climbed into bed and got comfortable I had my head on his chest with my arm around his stomach and his around my shoulders as we watched tv, and honestly, it felt so natural.

We eventually fell asleep watching tv and in each other's arms, but to say the least that was the best night of my life.
............................................................................
A/N: I'm actually so proud of myself that I was able to get this chapter out so soon, I hope you guys enjoyed!

And of course I have to mention it again even though I did the last chapter, but I'm so beyond proud of how this book is turning out I honestly love it!

And I want feedback so what are you guys thinking?

Comment&Vote!

Love you all! So much!❤️