Junmyeon had to take you to the job with him because the last time he left you alone, someone ended up breaking into the house. He couldn't risk that again, so he figured you being with him would ensure your safety much better.

The job wasn't very dangerous anyway. Your boyfriend had to meet a few people at the restaurant for dinner that was just a disguise to exchange money and information about something Junmyeon had not shared with you. However, mid-dinner one of the men asked for a moment with your boyfriend - to give Junmyeon the money, no doubt - and you suddenly found yourself alone with the other man, who would not stop smirking at you.

"How about we order some wine while we wait for them to get back?" he suggested, already raising his hand to get the waiter's attention.

"Actually, I'm--"

"One bottle of your finest white, please," he said to the waiter, not allowing you to object.

Your boyfriend was paying for dinner and the man seemed to know that very well as he leaned back in his chair and smiled while watching you.

You tried to look at anything but him until the waiter came back with a bottle of white wine - which you didn't even like - and then you tried to politely refuse the drink again. The man in front of you told the waiter to pay no attention and just pour you a glass, which the waiter did, clearly, intimidated by the threatening tone in the man's voice. In all honesty, you were somewhat intimidated as well. The waiter gave you an apologetic look - weird - and then walked away.

"Cheers, sweetheart," the man said, raising his glass and expecting you to do the same.

You did, albeit reluctantly, and then, before you could bring the glass to your lips, you were distracted by the sound of your boyfriend's thundering voice.

"The deal is off," Junmyeon stated loudly.

"What?!" the man Junmyeon was talking to before ran after him as your boyfriend hurried towards you. "Why?!"

"Because you bribed the restaurant staff to pour something into my girlfriend's wine," Junmyeon said and you felt your eyes widen as you looked at your glass and then at the frustrated man in front of you.

"We--" the man tried to say but Junmyeon was having none of it.

"I was hoping all four of us would leave this place with a deal," your boyfriend said. "But turns out, Y/n and I will be the only ones leaving here alive, after all."

Yixing:

This girl would not leave you alone

This girl would not leave you alone. She sat down next to you as soon as you came into the bar almost as if she was waiting for you to come, and now she would not shut up. There wasn't anything wrong with her, it's just that she didn't let you respond to anything she was saying and, on top of it, she momentarily turned deaf whenever you mentioned that you were waiting for your boyfriend.