•Anything but make me happy

Start from the beginning

He shuts his locker and looks at me mad. "Why wouldn't be believe you? He's known you longer than her!"

"I know!" I can't help but yell.

"Well I guess you tried. If he didn't want to believe you, he'll have to figure it out on his own I guess." Chenle tries to calm me down. 

"I guess. I just don't want all that to happen again." I sigh.

"We can't really help it now." He shrugs. "You want to go to the library?"

"Sure."

-

We walk into the library and sit down at some of the chairs. I set my stuff down and lean my elbow on the table and but my head in my hand.

"Ugh, I wish we had more than just advisory together." Chenle groans.

"I know."

"Do you think-" right as Chenle says that he cuts himself off when he sees everyone walk into the library.

Everyone. Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, Jisung, and Kim. There all laughing and having a great time. They can't even tell that we're not there.

I can't help but have tears fill up my eyes. It's like when Yunnie was my only friend, and Jaemin was new. I felt so left out and forgotten. It's that all over again.

Chenle grabs my hand that's on the table and gets my attention away from them. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I hadn't noticed that a tear fell down my cheek as he said that.

"Oh," I sniff. "Nothing."

"Do you want to leave?" He says softly.

I nod my head as more tears fall down my face. I pick up my things and so does Chenle. As we get up I see Jaemin look at us, and notice me crying. He starts walking towards us and I can't help but have more tears fall.

"Jumin!" I hear him say as Chenle and I storm past everyone.

If they are my true friends they'd chase after us right now.

We get out of the library and go to my locker. It never has people by it in the morning, other than the people that have lockers by me. And they're usually here by now and not there anymore.

We stop at my locker and I can't help but cry more and more.

"Jumin, what's wrong? You have to tell me I can't seeing you like this." Chenle hugs me. I drop all my stuff to the floor and hug him tight, and cry on his shoulder.

"I-I can't stand this." I say through sobs.

"What do you mean?" He lets go of me and looks at me.

"It's hard to explain." I take a deep breath trying to calm down.

"I'll try my best to understand." He says in a hopeful voice.

"Okay." I let out a shaky breath. "When Jaemin first started becoming friends with everyone, I-I felt so left out. Only Yunnie and I were really talking, and she sometimes would chose Jaemin over me. And I felt so unwanted. I felt like nobody cared that I was gone. A-And now it's Kim that's doing it. Everyone is all over her like everyone was all over Jaemin." I stutter.