Author's Note: Hey Guys....

Hey guys.....

I have a serious announcement.....

I might be leaving the Aphmau Fandom, or at least just not being as active in it....

This means that books such as my roleplay books and the Garrance oneshots won't be updated, and quite possibly only Aldroth and this book will ever possibly see the light of day again....

But as I said, I might be leaving the fandom...

There's just so much toxicity in it now, and with all the chaos over at BluJay Studios.... I don't know if it's worth it anymore...

I also need to expand my writing territory... literally almost every single one of my 53 books, not even counting the unpublished ones in the drafts section, is connected to Aphmau in some way... I need new fandoms, new characters to write about, just something new to like....

I still enjoy the episodes and storylines, but I just can't.... the whole abusive apologist poltline, the crossover between series, the deaths, all of it.....

I know that Jess, Jason, and their team work hard on MyStreet, that's why it always takes so long for an episode to come out, and I respect that.... I just.... it just isn't the same anymore...

The characters aren't the same... the plotline/reason with MyStreet isn't the same, none of it's the same....

It hurts me to even think about leaving Aphmau's fandom, I've been here for so long and it has fueled most of my writing, but it might be time to move on...

I really don't want to, but the fandom has gotten to the point where I don't want to be here sometimes... not to mention that a very, very good friend of mine has brought up some very good points about the series and BluJay Studios....

This might be the last Aphmau related thing you see from me, it may not be.... if I do keep a foot in the Aphmau Fandom, I'll most likely only be writing Aldroth... and even that AU of mine I'm thinking about making its own series.... by that I mean taking out the Aphmau characters and replacing them with my own....

I love Jess's channel, her characters, and her series with all my heart, but I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this... a lot of old fans have been dropping out of it in large groups, and I didn't want to be one of them... I wanted to stay until the end, until the story was truly finished, but.... I don't know....

I keep glancing over at my Diaries poster, one of the series that started it all... it was the first series I had watched on her channel, and I loved it...

So.... this might be a goodbye.... I don't fully know yet... I'm still trying to decide whether I should stay, leave, or both...

I'll try to keep updating this book, but between this situation of mine and having little to no motivation, I don't know.... I just don't know anymore....

Fandoms I might be writing for next could include: Danganronpa, Bendy and the Ink Machine, The Elder Scrolls (specifically Skyrim), and then of course my own original characters...

I just want you all to know that I do truly love Aphmau, this ship, and that it's hard for me to make this decision...

So.... see you soon....?