Playful Bunny (Lemon)

"Who's a good bunny~?"

Gene smirked down at his boyfriend, who had dressed up in a "Playful Bunny" costume. The dark red heeled shoes of the outfit clicked against the floor of the hallway as Zane entered Gene's room, and the dark red bunny ear headband moved with each step. Zane was giving himself a halved hug, one hand rubbing the other arm.

"Am I a good bunny..?" Zane asked after a moment, blushing lightly.

"No, you're the best bunny." He corrected, playing with the tail on the costume. "Do you know what the best bunny gets?"

"No, I don't." He shook his head, placing his hands on Gene's shoulders. "What does the best bunny get?"

"The best bunny gets a reward." He answered, sliding his hand down to Zane's rear. "A very, very special playtime."

At the mention of playtime Zane's eye lit up, and he bounced up and down on his toes. Gene chuckled lightly at his excitement, grabbing him by the hand and leading him to the bedroom. He closed the door once they were both in, locking it in case someone would've walked in.

This was a very, very special playtime like Gene had said. This was a playtime only he and Zane got to experience together. Zane would be doing things only Gene would get to see, making sounds only he would be able to hear.

"Is this a trampoline?" Zane asked, jumping onto the bed. "It's very soft, not very bouncy."

"That's called a bed, my little bunny." Gene chuckled, looming over him.

He placed his hands on Zane's inner thighs, breaking his legs apart. He rubbed one of his thighs in circles, leaning down and kissing Zane's lips. Zane replied with a small sound, melting into the kiss. Zane parted his lips momentarily, letting out another soft moan. Gene slid his tongue in, pushing Zane's lips apart more. Gene hadn't been expecting Zane to put up a fight, but then he remembered that he was a very playful bunny.

"Mm..... Gene...." Zane moaned softly, losing the little battle.

Gene hummed in response, running his tongue over everything in Zane's mouth. His teeth, his tongue, the roof of his mouth, all of it.

They broke the kiss for air, a cord of their mixed saliva connecting their mouths. The trail broke as they pulled away from each other, light blushes on their faces. Gene nuzzled Zane lovingly, making the younger male place small kisses on his cheek.

Gene slowly slid his hands up Zane's thighs, brushing one along his member through the outfit. Zane let out a small gasp, his blush darkening and spreading across his face. He continued to rub Zane's member, trailing his other hand up to his chest. He slid his hand down the torso piece of the outfit, rubbing one of Zane's nipples slowly and gently.

"Mm..." Zane moaned louder, wrapping his arms around Gene's neck. "Fuck me..."

"Now, bunny, in order for you to play that game you have to take off your clothes." Gene explained, pulling his hand away from Zane's chest.

"B-But what if someone sees me naked....?" He asked quietly, subconsciously pressing his legs together.

"No one's gonna be able to do that, ZuZu, except for me." He promised, unzipping Zane's costume.

Zane let Gene slide off the "Playful Bunny" costume, unbuttoning his wrist cuffs and letting them fall to the floor. Gene let out a whistle as he saw Zane's body before him, making the younger male blush from embarrassment.

"Oh stop that. I'm not that attractive, you know." He giggled, sliding his hands up Gene's shirt.

"You're the sexiest, cutest person I've ever laid eyes on." Gene pointed out, humming as Zane's fingers touched his nipples. "What do you have planned, you little bunny?"