Small "Accidents"

(Remeber the "Calendar Boy" oneshot?

This is gonna have mature content, but it isn't a lemon.)

Zane definitely was not a swimmer.

Climbing out the pool, he could hear her phone buzzing, meaning someone was calling him. Quickly drying off his hair and arms, he picked up his phone and answered.

"Hello?" Zane spoke, forgetting to check the caller ID before answering.

"Hey Zane!" Aphmau, his best friend, greeted cheerfully.

"Oh, hey Aph!" He smiled, finally getting to enjoy some time by herself to talk to his friend.

"The place isn't the same without you, Zane." She sighed into the phone. "Vylad and Garroth are complete messes..."

"Is... is Garroth any better?" He asked, hopeful.

"No... he's still in a constant worry." She answered. "Vylad asked me to say hi for both of them if we ever got a chance to talk."

"Tell him I said hi to both of them back." He said.

"Yeah, will do." She agreed. "So... how is he?"

Zane was actually glad that he had let Gene talk him into swimming, because his bathing suit was already wet and heavy on him. A small little tent wouldn't be very noticeable, and it couldn't hurt to let some feelings show, right?

"Irene, he's just so... so..." Zane paused, trying to think of the right word to describe Gene.

"Hot? Charming? Irresistible?" Aphmau asked with a few giggles.

"Yes!" He nodded, even if she couldn't see it. "And the best part? He's not some creepy old guy with a one centimeter --"

"Keep it PG, Zane." She laughed, as some background noises were added. "I'm putting you on speaker."

After about a hour of talking to Aphmau on the phone, Zane's boner was gone and his bathing suit had dried off some more. Gene had finished up some of his work, and decided to stop by the pool to give Zane a visit. What started out as talking soon turned into flirting, and then kissing.

"I can't wait to see you naked and spread out beneath me~." Gene whispered seductively, biting down on Zane's neck.

"Slow your role there, big boy.." Zane gasped lightly, feeling something press against him. "M-Mm... I haven't even gotten to know you.."

"Oh, but the feeling is mutual, right?" He asked, pulling away from the newly formed hickey.

"Yes, the feeling is mutual.." He admitted, blushing. "But I'm not an easy one to get."

"Trust me, I know you're type." He promised, smirking. "It isn't very often that someone like you... comes."

Zane felt his knees go weak as he walked back inside the mansion with Gene, feeling his tent appear again. Something about the way Gene said that word made him feel like that... just hearing such a seductive tone come from someone as hot as him..

"Oh, Zane... you make me so... so.." Gene started, biting his lip. "Mm... nevermind... it would probably ruin your appetite."

Zane stared at Gene blankly, taking in what he had just said. If Zane could give Genne such sexual impulses and feelings by just showing his body, imagine what he could do to him if he actually used it. And, of course, what Gene could do to Zane...

It was both a terrifying and pleasing fantasy to imagine.

The two sat across from each other at the dining room table, both giving the other male either a wink or dirty gesture. Zane had taken off his bathing suit beforehand, and was now wearing a simple little black dress, one that didn't even go past his mid thighs.

"Zane... could you put your legs down?" Gene asked, a red blush on his face. "You're distracting me..."

"Oh, what's wrong? Can't stand a little... attraction?" Zane asked teasingly, lifting his leg up higher.

Gene couldn't help but stare, his already red face getting redder. He managed to look away from Zane's little show, but the younger male could clearly tell that he had a boner. Zane not only found it hot, but a little cute too. Since they were eating outside, Zane could say this next thing without it being gross.

"You know... the small breeze out here feels good against me.." Zane informed him, licking his fork.

"But I can make you feel even better~." Gene insisted, smirking.

"I'm counting on that." He said seductively, getting up and going inside.

~~~~

Gene really loved movies, especially horror ones.

Zane wasn't too big on the idea of watching a horror movie, but he had Gene here. He could sit on his lap whenever he got scared, and then they would both get a little something they wanted.

....

Not even twenty minutes into the movie Zane was hugging Gene.

"... The movie isn't even all that scary."

"There is a giant fucking spider!"