His Love (Part 2)

"Gene.... please.... stop...."

"Now why would I do that, Kitty~?"

A chill ran down Zane's spine as Gene called him by his nickname, "Kitty". That was a nickname that Gene used for all of his crushes, like with that short potato girl.... Aphmau was her name. Zane took in a sharp breath between his teeth, the blade piercing his skin yet again.

"It hurts...." He winced, flinching as Gene carved into his back.

"We're almost done, Kitty, don't worry..." Gene replied, his voice making Zane flinch.

Zane gritted his teeth a little too hard as Gene moved the knife along his back, getting more than close to tears. He couldn't cry though, he wasn't allowed to. Crying only led to more pain from Gene. It was risky enough to ask Gene to stop what he was doing, but it was entirely pointless anyway.

"There, nice and beautiful~." Gene grinned, setting the knife down. "Now everyone will know who you belong to~."

Zane didn't say anything, feeling the burning pain of the carving kicking in even more. He was still bleeding from his back, but it wasn't like Gene would care or anything. He was a prisoner here, a toy at Gene's disposal for any usage he desired. Thankfully for Zane, Lady Irene seemed to have mercy on him. Apart from stalk him and carve his name into his back, Gene had done nothing to him. Zane prayed it would stay that way.

"I love you Zane, but you already know that~." Gene purred, nuzzling against his neck. "Kitty?"

"Y-Yes?" Zane asked with a small stutter.

"You've been so upset these past few days." He noticed, giving him a small kiss. "What's troubling you?"

"...... It's nothing, really." He lied, forcing himself to blush lightly.

"I know you're lying to me..." He growled, grabbing Zane's shoulders. "And you know I don't like when you lie to me."

"I wanna go home, okay?" He sighed, gasping as he felt Gene's tongue. "What are you doing.....?"

"I'm cleaning up your blood." He responded, licking along the branded letters on his back. "Besides, you are home."

Zane flinched each time Gene's tongue made contact with the bleeding cuts, lapping up the blood that was trailing down his back. Gene's hands closed around Zane's neck, making it harder for the male to breathe normally.

"G.... Ge.... ne...." Zane coughed, breathing heavily.

"Your blood tastes so sweet..." He hummed, trailing his tongue up to Zane's shoulder. "I think I'd like to have it as a wine for dessert~."

"Gene, please...." He begged, the grip around his neck loosening.

Gene stood up, walking around Zane and kneeling before him. He grabbed Zane's chin, lifting his head up and making him kiss him. Zane cringed mentally as Gene licked his bottom lip, getting some traces of blood on it. Zane had no choice other than to let Gene inside of him, if he didn't then Gene would hurt him.

"I'm going to Hot Topic now." Gene told him, standing up and caressing Zane's cheek. "Be a good kitty while I'm gone, got it? No breaking any of my rules."

"Yes, Gene." Zane replied, pressing his legs together.

"Mmm.... let's go over the rules again before I leave." He decided, grabbing a purple flannel from his dresser.

"No opening the door to anyone, no harming myself, no using social media, don't burn down the house, clean up any mess I make, wear an outfit that suits the chosen style before you get back." He said, trying to remember.

"Eh.... close enough." He shrugged, grabbing his keys. "Also, no leaving."

"Right, sorry." He apologized, looking down.

"Aw.... it's alright, my precious~." He smirked, kissing his cheek. "And I want you to wear something cute, but mature."

"Of course, Gene." He nodded, mentally sighing.

Gene gave him a smile, leaving the room and heading to his job at the mall. Zane stood up from the bed, going over to the window. He wanted to know exactly when Gene left. He had a bit of a plan to get out of here, and he needed as much time as he could get.

Once Gene left, Zane darted out of the bedroom. He hurried down the staircase, taking the steps carefully so he wouldn't fall or trip over himself. Landing on the floor of the living room, he rushed into Gene's office.

A rule that Gene took very seriously was his office. Zane wasn't allowed in there, unless Gene was in there and gave him permission. With a serious rule came serious discipline for crossing the boundaries. Zane still remembered the first time he had broken the rule, and had gone in there without Gene's permission. He could still feel the pain from the whip, the pain from not being able to breathe. That was the first time he had gone into Gene's office. This would, hopefully, be the last time he had to go in there. There was something in there he needed.

Gene's spare phone.

Yes, Gene had gotten a spare phone just for Zane. It was in case of absolute emergencies, like if Gene had to call Zane for some reason. If that happened then Zane was allowed in the office, and that was the only exception.

Opening the door to the office, he stepped in carefully. He spotted the spare phone on the desk, and hurried over to grab it. Turning it on and going to the app to make phone calls, he dialed his older brother's number. He held the phone up, praying to Lady Irene that he would pick up.

"Hello?" Garroth's voice came through, meaning he had picked up the phone.

"Garroth.... Garroth, it's me Zane." He spoke, and he heard Garroth gasp.

"Zane!?" He cried, his voice hinting at disbelief. "Irene, Zane, where are you!? We've been looking for you everywhere!!"

"Garroth, I don't have long to talk." He hurried with his words, hearing the door to the house slam shut. "Gene took me, he's keeping me in a house by the school."

"Zane, what was that!?" He asked, probably have hearing the door.

"Listen, Garroth, if I don't make it out of here alive, just know that I love you. I love you, Vylad, and mother and father." He said, before hanging up.

The door to the office slammed open, hitting the wall and probably making a hole in it. Zane turned around with a yelp, seeing Gene standing in the doorway.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TRYING TO LEAVE ME!?" Gene demanded, grabbing Zane's neck.

"I WOULDN'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU, IF YOU WEREN'T AN ABUSIVE PIECE OF SHIT!" Zane screamed at him, kicking him in the crotch.

Gene let out a groan of pain, dropping Zane to the ground. Zame took that time to bolt out of the office, throw open the front door, and run for his life.

He would never go back to Gene, not as long as he lived. He was free from his prison now, he could go back to his real home. After a while of running, he saw Garroth and Vylad in the distance. He jumped on them with as much force as he could, hugging them as much as he could.

"Zane... your back...." Vylad gasped, noticing that Gene's name was carved into his back.

"It doesn't matter." Zane shook his head, tears rolling down his face. "I'm here now, that's all that matters."

~~~~

Gene growled in an animalistic way, grabbing a picture of Zane he had on his desk in the office.

Running his thumb along the picture frame, he opened one of the drawers and pulled out a gun. He started to walk outside, gun in hand, and headed for his little raven.

We could've had a happy family, Zane. All you needed to do was love me. Now...

Gene looked down at his phone, where he had a list of people Zane cared about.

Now you've only gone and put your loved ones in my way.