Quick Update

"I need to show something to you all..."

Everyone quieted down as Gene said this, waiting in anticipation and curiosity as to what he had to say. Zane was especially curious, and a bit concerned. Gene had told him everything, or just about everything he was keeping secret. Of course there were things that had either wanted him to keep secret, or Gene honestly wanted to be kept secret-- which he respected.

Taking a deep breath, Gene closed his eyes. When he opened them again, Zane caught a brief look of his calm, relaxing, soothing teal blue eyes.....

Before they glowed electric blue.

"LIGHT!!!!!!!!!! LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone roared in unison, pointing their index fingers at his now glowing eyes.

"MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zane screamed in agony, feeling his only working eye burn and tear up, as it fellt like smoke was coming from it.

~~~~

I swear, honest to both God and Irene.....

THAT IS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT (well second actually) WHEN I SAW THAT BITCH'S NEW EYES.

MY BOI GENE GOT A GLOW UP.

ALSO IN THAT EPISODE WHEN I SAW ZENIX I THOUGHT HE WAS IVAN AT FIRST--

Okay so I have not been on my tablet all day.

Which means I haven't been on Wattpad all day.

Which means I haven't gotten anything in this book done yet.

Which means no new oneshot.

Which means y'all gonna hate me.

But seriously though, I've been on my phone literally the entire day.

I've been playing Love Nikki Dress Up Queen, did some stuff on that game.

I downloaded Bendy in Nightmare Run today (that game is fucking hard).

I zoomed around a bit on Instagram.

But what I was really doing was watching my boy Dashie play Mario Kart 8 & Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on YouTube all day.

I'm seriously about to ask my dad for a Nintendo Switch, a year after I said no to not wanting that shit, just because of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and the new Pokémon games.

I hate how they didn't include Bowser Jr in Mario Kart 8, but decided to put him into Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Am I the only person who was bothered by that? Because Bowser Jr is my absolute favorite character in the Mario Universe.

Okay so I have a voting pole for you all--

I was thinking about the latest MyStreet Side Stories episode, the one where Gene gave everyone a heart attack with his electric blue eyes and missing bags under them, and I remembered that the spider was a Familiar.

I got a good idea for the Familiars, but I wanted to see how you all felt.

Now keep in mind that the most voted for is NOT guaranteed to be the final Familiars.

Gene ("Little bitchass motherfucker!" Thx Dashie)

Wolf (we all knew I was gonna put this one).

Cat (he had a pet cat he named Apple before, remember?).

Snake.

Eagle.

Hyena.

Zane

Wolf.

Bat.

Spider.

Cheetah.

Panda.