Secret Love

(ZERO, IF YOU ARE READING THIS....

THIS IS A HAPPY ONESHOT, I PROMISE.)

"Just look at how precious he is....."

Gene let out a heartfelt sigh as he stared at the raven haired male from across the room, hopelessly in love with the one who went by the name of Zane Ro'Meave. It seemed like everyone loved him, but at the same time hated him. Gene only felt love for the raven haired male, a love that needed to be satisfied and brought to reality.

Zane turned his head and met Gene's gaze, waving at him a bit. Gene waved back, feeling his heart flutter as his beloved ZuZu acknowledged his existence. He needed Zane to be his boyfriend. He craved the love of that raven haired male, and he wouldn't be satisfied until he received that love.

But... he couldn't just kill off each person that got close to Zane. It would destroy the raven haired male, and Gene didn't want that. It was because of those people that Zane was even this open, calm, and sweet in the first place. They had treated his past scars, but Gene would be the cure to his heart.

He would make sure of that.

But he had to be very careful with how he went about this. One wrong move and Zane could crumble, then all the others would be piling on top of Gene like he was the most wanted criminal and they were the SWAT team. He also to be very careful when it came to Zane's family and his relationship with the others, especially Aphmau.

He smirked to himself as he stood up from his seat at the table, and headed outside to further his plans in silence.

~~~~

Zane hadn't noticed that Gene had left.

He was helping Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan decorate the cupcakes they had just baked, although his decorating skills were a bit messy. The others mostly ate the cupcakes decorated by Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan because of this, but some did try his lime green and coffee brown decorated cupcakes.

"I don't even know where the green came from..." Zane said to Garroth, holding one of the cupcakes.

"I saw Travis add in something to the icing... mayve that's where?" Garroth shrugged, raising an eyebrow. "Why are you just now questioning it?"

"Why are you only now saying something?" He shot back, raising an eyebrow as well.

"..... Good point." He gasped, eyes widening as he leaned in close to him.

"Garroth, what are you doing?" Aphmau asked from the other side of the kitchen, munching on a cupcake. "I know Zane's cute, but damn."

"He has more freckles than last time..." He whispered, making everyone gather around Zane.

"I wanna see!!" Aphmau cried, getting close to his face.

"I'm the Werewolf here, I should see first!" Aaron argued, placing his hands on Aphmau's shoulders.

The two stared at each other with intense glares, before they started laughing out of nowhere. Zane couldn't help but smile at their relationship, making the other "aww" at his "adorableness". He personally did not find himself to be cute or adorable like they said he was, but whatever they said he went with.

After the others had finished obsessing over his freckles, again, he had gone outside for some fresh air. He couldn't see any of them around the entrance to the cafe, so he assumed it was safe to act miserable. Exhaling, he heard someone running towards him. He turned around, and saw Gene running at him.

When did he even leave!? Zane wondered, physically yelping a bit.

"Yes my sweet, my precious, my angel!?" Gene cried as he got closer, skidding to a stop.