Force Fed

(Such a creative title.)

"EAT."

"I'm not hungry."

Gene huffed, staring at his raven haired lover who was sitting across from him. Zane hadn't been eating much for any meal all month, and Gene was getting worried. He had completely stopped eating breakfast and lunch, and he hardly ate at dinner. That wasn't good for Zane.

"Zane, eat your dinner, or I swear to Irene that I will force it down your throat!" Gene growled, slamming his fork down.

"I said I'm not hungry." Zane repeated, crossing his arms.

~~~~

"This isn't necessary!"

Zane yelled and thrashed about as Gene tied him down to the chair. His feet were tied together so he couldn't kick him, and his hands were getting tied behind the chair so he couldn't move them. Gene gave him a stern glare as he finished the knot, before picking up a fork and stabbing it through a piece of pie. He held the fork in front of Zane's face, waiting for him to open his mouth.

"Open your damn mouth." Gene huffed, tapping his foot against the floor.

Zane shook his head, refusing to give in. This ticked Gene off. He would get him to eat everything he fed him, or Irene have mercy on the raven haired male. Bringing his heel down on Zane's toes, he shoved the fork in the raven haired male's mouth. Zane gagged a bit as the food was forced into his mouth, but Gene wouldn't stop.

Around ten minutes had passed, and in that time Gene had stuffed the entire pie down Zane's throat. The raven haired male was breathing heavily, feeling like he was suffocating and about to puke. He wasn't suppose to be eating that much. It was against his diet.

"Oh, look at my little cupcake~." Gene purred, setting down a box of donuts. "Are you still refusing to eat?"

"I feel sick.... please, Gene, stop..." Zane managed to say, gagging after the sentence.

"I can't do that, sweetheart." He sighed, grabbing one of the donuts. "Now... open up."

Zane grudgingly opened his mouth, the donut getting shoved down his throat. He let out a few whimpers as some tears escaped his eye, hearing Gene scoff at him.

"Are you crying?" He asked, grabbing another donut. "It's not that bad, Zane."

"Stop..." He pleaded, gasping when Gene slapped him across the face.

"Shut up!" He yelled, shoving the donut in Zane's mouth. "You're going to eat this food, and you're gonna like it!"

Zane whimpered, crying silently as Gene kept cramming food down his throat. He just wanted it to stop. He'd give anything for it to stop. He knew he had unhealthy eating habits, but he was too self conscious. It wasn't his fault.... was it?

After about two hours, Gene finally stopped. He untied the knots for the ropes, picking Zane up like a bride. He carried him to the bedroom, setting him down on the bed. Gene gave him a crazed smile, his eyes cast in shadows with no light to them. He slipped his hand up Zane's shirt, rubbing his belly gently.

"You're so adorable, Zane." He sighed, putting a gag in Zane's mouth. "So adorable, so loveable.."

Zane whimpered as Gene rubbed his belly again, the pain still there after two hours of being forced to eat way more than any normal human could. He had been fed pies, donuts, cupcakes, meats, fruits, candy, cookies, brownies, all sorts of foods. Zane was a bit concerned about where Gene had been storing all that food, and how long he had been planning for this.

"You can sleep now, ZuZu." He said, before going down and kissing Zane's belly.

Zane winced, feeling like he couldn puke again. He wanted to kick Gene off of him, but that would cause too much pain. Closing his eye, he tried to do as Gene had said and sleep.

~~~~

"I'm a fucking muffin now thanks to you!"

Zane glared at Gene, his arms crossed. He had gained a lot of weight, and he didn't like it. He shouldn't have gained that much weight in one day. Then again, he was forced to eat a bunch of fattening foods for two hours. Gene seemed to have no regrets, though. In fact, he seemed quite pleased.

"You're still sexy and adorable." Gene shrugged, kissing Zane on the cheek and wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm fat." He sighed, pouting as he looked down. "Garroth's gonna kill me..."

"Is that why you've been starving yourself, love?" He asked. "Because of your brother?"

"No... not just him..." He sighed again, shifting on his feet. "Other than you, Aphmau, and Laurance everyone says I'm too fat.."

"They won't bother you anymore, ZuZu." Gene growled, walking out of the bedroom. "I'll make sure of it."

"What are you going to do now?" Zane asked, following him downstairs.

Gene walked into the kitchen, grabbing a knife from the knife block. He turned to Zane with an animalistic smirk, his pointed teeth showing as he narrowed his eyes. Zane eyed the knife nervously, wondering what Gene was going to do with it.

"I'm gonna kill them."