Chapter 100

"What's this?" Jenna asks, walking into her apartment as she sees rose petals and candles lit everywhere.

Shawn emerges from the kitchen.

"What's this?" she asks once more. "Where are the kids?"

"Bridgette has them," he answers, walking over and sliding his arms around her.

She kisses him softly on the lips. "Oh, so we have the night alone?"

"Yes ma'am," he nods, leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips.

"Mm," she says, puling away. "You never answered my question."

"What? I can't cook you a nice dinner and have candles lit and rose petals everywhere when you come home?"

She laughs. "I mean I guess you can. What's for dinner?" she asks, giving his lips one more peck before pulling away and walking to the kitchen.

"Well Cora picked the meal," he follows her back in.

"Oh boy," Jenna chuckles, opening the plate covers. She sees chicken nuggets and Kraft macaroni and cheese on the plates. "That girl and chicken nuggets," she smirks.

Shawn can't help but laugh as he opens the stove and pulls out a couple more plates and two Tupperware containers. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her," he winks. He takes the dishes with chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese and places them in the containers, sliding them in the fridge.

Jenna opens the other tops on the next plates and sees a healthy portion of chicken alfredo. Jenna's mouth instantly waters.

"Wine?" he turns and looks at her, retrieving two glasses.

"I don't think wine goes with chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese," Jenna laughs.

"Oh no, she chose chocolate milk and a cosmic brownie for dessert," he smirks, setting the glasses down and pouring them each a serving. "I made a substitution," he informs, handing her the glass.

"Oh, so what's for dessert?"

A smile plagues his face. "Nothing food related."

They sit down and enjoy their substitute meal.

"What are you thinking?" Jenna asks after a few bites.

Shawn's eyes stay down. "That you should move out and move back in with me and marry me."

"What?" she smiles.

He looks up, a smirk on his face. "You heard me."

"Actually I didn't. I think you should ask me again but a different way. I think there might have been a couple of statements that you can turn into questions," she smiles slyly.

He can't help but laugh, wiping his mouth. "Will you move back in with me? Will you marry me? Again."

She smiles "I will move back in with you and marry you on one condition," she looks at him.

"And what condition is that?"

"That you let me adopt Cora after we get married," she answers.

The smile from before never leaves Shawn's face, becomes bigger. "I would love that more than anything, and you know she would too."

"And there's one more thing," she nods.

"What's that?"

"I'm pregnant again," she smiles.

His eyes light up, "well that threw me for a curveball," he chuckles. "I love you, and I'm glad you're back."