Chapter 18

It's been a few months, it being December now-just before Christmas Break, Shawn and Jenna haven't made anything official, just hanging out and hooking up, mostly because Shawn is still married to Janelle. Jenna has had dinner at his place a few times, but they haven't said anything to his mom or Cora about them. Shawn is still off for the season and doesn't have to go back until February. Cora is settling in at school with friends and just doing her thing. Janelle is still on Shawn's case about every little thing, and she is making life a living hell for him. While checking herself out of rehab and moving back to Toronto claiming to be fine, she refuses to stop doing drugs and drinking which means both Shawn and Janelle's publicists have been working overtime since Shawn and her aren't even in the same city right now. He's still at his mom's since he isn't going to be in Kelowna year round.

Cora is sleeping at her friend's house, so Shawn decides to stay with Jenna for the night. Its' around three in the morning, Shawn having been there since just before dinner, and they've just finished at least their third round of sexual activities. Both are twisted up in the sheets on the bedroom floor of the apartment, both naked, flushed and breathing heavily.

"You know if we keep doing this tonight I might have a heart attack," Shawn laughs.

"Then go home," she smirks whispering playfully in his ear as she gets up, grabbing Shawn's t-shirt and pulling it on and walking out to her kitchen.

"So Christmas is coming," Shawn says watching her walk in a few minutes later.

"Yes it is..." she sits next to him, her legs over his torso as she hands him a bottle of water.

"What do you want?"

"What?"

"What do you want for Christmas?"

"I don't want anything for Christmas," she smiles, finishing her water and placing the bottle on the nightstand.

"I don't care. What do you need?" Shawn smirks.

"I don't need anything," she says taking the sheets off the floor leaving him naked, putting them in a laundry bin and getting some new ones out of the bedroom drawer of her dresser and putting them on the bed.

"I'll just ask your mom like old times," Shawn winks.

"Is that why I always ended up with something she wanted?" Jenna laughs.

"Well definitely some shirts because you always manage to steal mine," Shawn says standing up off the floor.

"Fine," she says pulling the shirt off her naked frame and throwing it at him. "Happy?"

"I mean, you know I like you shirtless," he smirks following her into the bathroom.

"Likewise," she smirks. "But maybe you should go to spring training early...I think you're a bit out of shape," she grins.

Shawn rolls his eyes knowing he's more muscular and toned than when he was in high school. "Yeah whatever," he smirks.

"I mean if you're getting too tired after sex...should work on your cardio."

Shawn laughs. "You think you're funny, don't you?"

"I am funny," she smiles as she crawls into the bed as Shawn follows. The pair falls asleep.