Chapter 6

Later that evening with Jenna and Mack's parents being in Surrey for the weekend, Shawn comes over.

"Jenna?" they hear her brother call from downstairs.

"I thought you said he was going to be at a friend's house?" Shawn smirks looking down at her, hovering over her.

"He's supposed too," she groans, leaning up and kissing his lips before pulling her shirt back on and walking out. "What?" she yells at her brother.

Mack begins to say something right as Shawn come down the stairs.

Jenna snaps her brother's attention back to her. "Hey? What?"

"Did I interrupt something?" Mack smirks, getting a water out of the fridge.

"Nope. We just got back home from dinner."

Shawn wraps his arms around Jenna, kissing her neck. "I thought you were gonna be gone for the night?"

"I changed my mind. I thought you were grounded," he smirks at Shawn.

"Don't worry about that."

"Good to see you're getting your last bangs in before moving onto the freshmen," Mack whispers to Shawn.

"Mack shut up," Shawn says long and slow.

"Come on man; there's like three of them that'd go to town with you tonight."

"You're a pig you know that right?" Shawn laughs.

"Whatever gets me freshmen."

"That's the difference between me and you buddy."

"Yeah," Mack rolls his eyes. "You're going to screw the same girl all of high school except apparently Alice," Mack says, hearing the gossip from earlier.

"Yeah let's not talk about that," he says watching Jenna and sitting down at the barstool beside her, but she gets up, disappearing upstairs.

"Was she good?" Mack laughs.

"Who? Your sister?" Shawn smirks. "All the time."

"Screw you. Alice, you asshole."

"Dude I was drunk. I don't really remember."

"Sure, I hear she's great."

"Good for you," Shawn shakes his head.

"What the hell man? Are you seriously going to stay with Jenna?"

"Yeah, I love her."

"Then marry her."

"I plan on it."

Mack laughs. "You're so dumb."

"You know what dude, screw you," Shawn stands up.

"What? What are you going to do?" Mack asks, the boys very close to each other.

"I don't need to explain myself to you bro."

Mack shoves him. "You're an ass."

"Jesus why is she with you," Mack punches his buddy across the face.

Shawn staggers a little bit and smiles, spitting bood into the sink and throwing a punch and connecting wtih Mack's jaw.

"What the hell?!" Jenna walks in, the two having hit each other a couple of times. Shawn shoves him one more time and punching him as he falls to teh ground. "Hey!" Jenna steps between them. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Control your brother Jenna," Shawn says, wiping his mouth.

"Excuse me?" her eyes become wide, Shawn never demanding things of her.

"Your'e an ass Mac. That's all you've ever been."

"You know he is. Why did you hit him?" Jenna asks.

"You're kidding me right now. He's the one that started it."

"I don't really care who started it," Jenna says then looking at her brother and pointing at him. "You probably deserved it," she sighs. "Come with me," she grabs Shawn's hand and pulls him to her room, shutting the door behind them and bringing him into the bathroom. She looks at the damage to his face. "Boys are stupid."

"No ,your brother is just an ass."

"We both know that," Jenna turns and leans up on her tiptoes to get the first aid kit from the top shelf and turns around, grabbing a cold cloth and pulling it against the side of his face. "You didn't ahve to fight him."

"Well somebody had too. Be glad it was me and not someone else he popped off to."

Jenna kneels between his legs and begins to doctor up his face.

"What?" Shawn says to her.

"I didn't say anything," she cleans off the bigger scratches, putting some Neosporin on them.

"You know you're gonna make a great mom someday," Shawn smiles.

"Well someone will have to take care of your kids that are going to be rough and troublemakers," she smirks.

"My kids are gonna be awesome," Shawn laughs.

"Uh huh," she stands up, patting his leg. "Go apologize to Mack."

"Um no," Shawn laughs. "He should be apologizing to me."

"Shawn, just go do it. Be the bigger man."

"Really?"

"Why not?"

"Because I shouldn't have too."

"If your'e not gonna apoligize then leave."

"Wait...what?" he looks at her.

"He's my brother. If you aren't going to be the bigger person, get out."

"Since when do you take Mack's side anyway?"

"He's my brother..."

"So you're really breaking up with me right now?" Shawn laughs.

"You just beat up my brother in his house, and you won't apologize."

"Because I shouldn't have to Jenna. He pushed me."

"And you've never pushed him back, but you did now," she sighs.

"Because I'm tired of taking his crap...that's why."

"Well now you don't have to see him anymore," she says, opening her bedroom door. "You can go."

Shaking his head, Shawn leaves with no protest.