Chapter 91

Cora and Shawn are dancing around the kitchen cooking homemade pizza as Conlan is just doing his own thing. Conlan climbs up on the couch.

"Momma...momma momma momma."

"She's not here bud," Shawn says as he continues to help Cora.

"Momma," Conlan yells once more, hitting the window.

"Dude stop, you're going to hurt yourself," Shawn walks over grabbing him away from the window and walking back to the kitchen. The little boy pouts. "Okay Jenna Jr," Shawn smirks, finishing up the pizza.

Once eating, he cleans up after sending Cora upstairs to bathe and then Shawn getting them both ready for bed before going to his room himself. He leaves the bedroom door open, a habit he started in case the kids ever had a nightmare. Shawn turns on the TV to watch a little bit, his nightly routine.

"Shawn..." he hears his name as he looks over and sees Jenna.

"Jenna?" he looks at her, sitting up a little. He sees tears running down her cheeks and walking towards him, climbing onto the bed and straddling his hips, kissing him hard and deep. A little confused at first but it all going away, sliding his arms around her waist and kissing her back, matching her passion.

"Not that I don't mind you being here, but what are you doing here?" he asks softly pulling away.

"Sh," she says quietly, running her hands down his chest and into his sweats.

"Jenna..." he looks at her.

She looks back at him, Shawn seeing the need in her eyes. He leans up and kisses her once more. He slides his arm around her and in one fluid motion, flipping them over, him now hovering over her and kissing her deeply.