"Ana," he says and I mumble, "We're fine just here," making him scoff.  "No we're not, you and I both know that for a fact it's not safe here," he says and I tell him, "He's in jail, we're fine here."  I was already annoyed by this conversation.  "Oh my god, there you go with that stupid excuse.  He can escape any day Ana, he's done it multiple times.  You want him to wait for him to do something to our kids and then move out?" He says and I sit up and I turn to him. 

"I don't want him to do anything to our kids," "Then let's get out of here," he says in all seriousness.  Turning around I say, "I don't want to hear this."  "Why can't you just move away from him?" He says pulling on my arm so I could turn around and I yank my arm away from him.  "Just drop the argument Justin, I'm not about to have our kids waken up cause you can't keep your mouth shut!" I say and he furrows his eyebrows. 

"And I'm not about to have my kids lives put in danger because you can't move on from your ex!" He raises his voice as he then searches in the closet for something.  "You think I still have feelings for him?  I have kids with you, idiot!" I say and he sharply exhales as he began shaking his head.  Pointing at me he says, "You don't want to move away from him.  It's only obvious that it's because you're still not over him."  I become livid and raise my voice.  "Because we're fine here!  My school is closer, your job is closer, we're fine if we just stay here!" I say and he shakes his head. 

"It's fine to you cause he's still here!  That's all you care about Ana!  Him!  You don't give a fuck about your own kids, you only care for the damn psychopath! I would love to get the fuck out of here, you don't want to cause you're still not over his mental ass!  You want to be with him?  Fine with me, I'm done with this shit!" He says slamming the room door behind him and the hanging picture frame of us falls to the floor leaving it to shatter. 

It broke my heart to watch him walk away.  My vision became blurry as I wiped the tears falling down my cheeks. 

Justin's POV
"Fucking bullshit," I mutter walking down the stairs with the pillow and blanket in my hands.  Throwing the stuff on the couch, I lay on the couch in the quiet living room.  It gave my heart a tug when I was able to hear Ana crying to herself. 

I tossed and turned at the sound of her crying.  I was angry, but guilt also had been hitting me.  I've never disrespected her, and I'm sure it scared her to see me like that.  I didn't mean to say that she cared more about him than our kids, I just want her to open her eyes about the consequences of us living next to him.  I want her to see that we really need to get away from here. 

Away from him. 

It was already five in the morning and I was tried of tossing and turning over the sound of Ana crying.  Not being able to handle it any longer, I stood up and walked up the stairs.  Approaching our room, I sigh as I stood at the door and I could hear her sobbing.  I really did hurt her. 

Opening the door, she lay under the blankets with her back to me.  I walk to her and I could tell she felt my presence as she wiped her tears away. 

"Why would you say that?" Her voice cracks and it broke my heart even more as she began sobbing again.  I sit next to her and she turns to me with her tired eyes.  She saw the tears falling down my cheeks and she crawled on my lap hugging me.  I held her tightly and I apologized for every stupid thing I had said.  "You said I cared about him more than I care about our own kids," she says struggling to breathe and I sniffle. 

"I know and I was wrong to say that.  I know you love them more than anything," I say and she slowly stopped crying as I kissed the side of her head with my hand gently running up and down her back.  Fully calmed down, she releases her grip from me and she looks at me.  Wiping a tear from her left cheek, she holds onto my hand as it held her cheek. 

"I thought you were leaving me," she admits and I shake my head.  "No my love, I would never do that," I say and she leans her head on my chest as she sniffles.  She wipes away the tears coming down her eyes and I place my chin on top of her head.  "If I left, I would miss their cries too much," I say and she chuckles.  "I would miss the way your nose scrunches up when you're laughing too hard," I say and she smiles as she looks at me. 

"I'd miss the way your beautiful blue eyes sparkle every time you look at me," I say placing a small section of her hair behind her ear.  "I'd miss how you run to the doorway every single day when I come home from work," I say lightly laughing and she blushes making me smile at her. 

"You're making me emotional," she says and I gently laugh as she wipes tears from her eyes.  Tears also fell down my cheeks as I looked at her. 

Do you ever just get so emotional at the thought of having someone so amazing in your life?  Or just by simply looking at the person you love? 

"I'm just scared of him, and what he could do to us all if we move away," she says sniffling and I nod my head understanding her point of view.  "But I think I'm ready to finally move in with you, and raise our family in your house," she says and I let out a sigh of relief.  "But not to San Francisco... yet," she says and I bite my cheek. 

"You know it's better if we move there now before anything happens," I say and she shakes her head.  "Not yet, please," she says and I didn't want to make her cry anymore so I agree to moving just back to my house.  Small steps I guess. 

"Alright, well I'm glad you're taking some steps to not being afraid of him," I say and she nods her head.  "I'm still scared, but I really don't want to argue over something like this," she says sniffling and I kiss her lips. 

She wraps her arms around my neck as she then kisses me passionately.  "Have I ever told you that I loved you?" I say and she giggles.  "No you haven't, this is all brand new.  I didn't know you felt about me this way," she says making me laugh. 

"No idea?  I'm practically in love with you Ana Palvin!" I say and she hides her face at the crook of my neck.  "You're making me blush," she says and I run my fingers through her head.  Placing my hand at her head, I gently scratch her head. 

Leaning back on the bed, she lays to my side. Her head leans on my biceps and her arm wrapped my torso as she put one leg over mine. Holding onto her thigh, my other arm bends as I ran my fingers through her hair. She kisses my chest and then sighs as she falls into a deep sleep.

I'm so glad that didn't end up worse than it had came out.