Court Room and The Pool Party Fail

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Guys lets go, " I told them after Fred finally gave up.

*******************

"Enjoy, " Pop told me putting the two shakes on the counter. "Thanks pop, " I commented before grabbing the milkshakes and walking towards our table. I stopped when I noticed Ben Button and Dillon Doiley sitting at a table playing a game. "Yo Ben,  Dilton what are you guys playing? " I asked curiously.

"Its called Griffin's and - " Dilton started before getting cut off. "Shut up Doiley, " Ben demanded. I walked away suprised and over to our table. I handed Sweet Pea the other milkshake and barely heard Betty say "If only we could find the gun that Andre used to kill Cassidy, " I pushed myself onto the pull up chair and Veronica nodded her head no.

"I've torn the Pembroke apart,  after the riots my father wiped any and all traces of Andre" Veronica stated exasperated. "Well he wouldnt bring it back and thats probably where he ditched, " Jughead commented and I groaned. "So what we go back Shadow Woods. We've looked, " I told them.

"Let's look again with metal detectors this time, " Jughead said throwing his hands lightly in the air. I rolled my eyes at him for being so dramatic and he winked at me causing me to giggle. "If we get Andre's gun then we can plant it on -" "No, " Archie stated cutting off Veronica.

"I don't want to spend what may be my last weekend looking for evidence that isn't there, " he said shaking his head. "Planting it who knows where," he finished. "Archie we have three extra days to prove that your innocent, " Betty interjected.

"What would you have us do?" I asked Archie not really caring what Betty had to say. He rubbed his face stressed "What the judge said,  after the worst summer I want us to have a great, normal labor Day weekend, " Jughead looked like he completely disagreed with the whole plan but I nodded hoping no one would notice the pain buried deep in my eyes.

"If that's what you really want...  Archiekins, " Veronica said so softly. "It is Ronnie, " "So what should we do?" Jughead asked buy before Archie could answer the bell rang signalling someone came in. I looked over and the familiar redheaded sometimes cold hearted Cheryl Blossom walked over.

"Greetings chums, I wanted to let you know that after the three amazing months I just had with Toni,  riding on motorcycles across the country. We're celebrating with an epic end of summer pool party at Thornhill. And your all invited. Of course given the fact that Archie will most likely be walking the green mile while the rest of us are walking the stage for graduation I understand if your not up for it, " I sighed,  annoyed by her rude comment.

"Invite whoever you want but give them fair warning,  I'm in the mood for some hell raising...  Toodles, " she told us before turning around and walking back to the door. "Toodles, " I said mimicking her happy shrug causing the core four and Sweet Pea to laugh.

********************

"We know Hiram is taking over the Southside because the ghoulies are making moves all over, " my voice low as I walked next to a shirtless fangs and Sweet Pea,  and my brother. "I need to know what he's up to, " I glared at him.

"We, " I reminded he nodded "right we, " his voice came out in an awkward tone while he scratched the back of his neck. "Alright Fangs, " I said slapping his back. "Your up, " I commanded. "We need you to find the ghoulies and their lair okay? " My brother explained and I stared at him expectantly waiting for an answer.