For months I was unable to figure out what he is and it seems like God/Author knows what he is, 'well I think you will be able to figure it out soon' confused by what they meant I heard statics again, 'so----Terrance-----------careful' the rest of their words was covered by statics until it stopped.

"God dang it" I sighed, whenever it comes to the important parts is when we suddenly disconnect, it can't be on purpose is it?

I looked up at the clock to see it was already 4 PM, crap an hour late to Terrance's lesson, I don't really mind missing any of my normal lessons but if it's my one on one lesson with Terrance, well I certainly can't miss that.

Teleporting myself in front of his office I quickly entered, "sorry Terrance-!" I looked up to meet the unexpected.

The long dark figure looks up from its book and then looks back down at the book, then he looks up at me once more to suddenly drop the book, "

The long dark figure looks up from its book and then looks back down at the book, then he looks up at me once more to suddenly drop the book, "....." silence.

He looks at me, I look at him, he looks at me, I look at him, he looks at me- oh never mind he looked away and ran behind the long black thick curtains, "... Terrance is unavailable at the moment, please leave a message after the tone, beeeeeeeeeeep."

I mentally smacked myself on the forehead to think carefully about what I just saw, "just come out Terrance!" after a moment of no response Terrance peeked out of the curtains, "peek a boo" he chuckled but once again silence.

I literally had no words to say in response.

LEAVE AND PRETEND NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED?

YES 

NO⬅

Not this time.

After an awkward moment of getting him to sit down at his desk and I grabbed a seat opposite of him it was just silent from there.

I broke the silence first, "uhm would you explain first?" He stutter, "....well would you believe me if I say I'm actually you're a father?" I look at him confused, "what?" he shook his head, "I mean.." he was at a loss of words, he never encountered a situation like this before, "ET?" he points his index finger towards me.

Pushing his finger away I had to ask, "what are you?" he leans closer with his white two dots and I'm pretty sure they are his eyes, "I'm -------" his words were replaced with painful statics, "ouch!" I held onto my ears, "are you okay Alex?!" Terrance abruptly got up from his seat to see if I was okay, "yeah I'm alright" I raised my hand so that he can have some peace of mind.

"Listen, Alex, it seems I can't tell you what I am yet since you're body is not ready" I look at him confused, "what do you mean?" he looks away bitterly, "I can't say more, but I will say this, the demon, is not an enemy, rather he's----" before he could say more a knock was heard.

Quickly transforming back to his human form he says, "come in!" the door opened to see it was, "Furu?" I noticed his head peeking in, "Alex? what are you doing here?" I shrug, "even I don't know why I'm here anymore" Terrance quickly shot a meaningful look at me.

Ignoring Terrance I focus back on Furu, "anyway Furu what do you need?" Terrance looked annoyed at me, "hey I should be the one asking that!" I shrugged in response, the confused Furu said "Oh, well I'm here to have a talk with Terrance sensei-" Terrance turned his anger to Furu, "call me sensei one more time and I swear to Author you will say goodbye to your genitals." 

Taken back by the sudden threat Furu looks like he was ready to make a run for it until Terrance took a deep breath, "sorry about that, it's just that word really triggers me off you know" he tries to laugh it off, "I-I'll go since you seem to need Terrance" I got up about to leave.

"Oh you don't have to, I can just come at a different time" after reassuring him that it was fine, I quickly seated him down on the chair and made my way out of the office after saying goodbye to the two of them.

But why would Furu need to have a talk with Terrance when he's not even his teacher?

LISTEN TO THEIR CONVERSATION?

YES

NO 

NEXT CHAPTER ⬅

End of chapter 22