Finn leaned in and kissed her again as he led his cock to her entrance, he slid in slowly but it felt so good that Rachel broke the kiss to moan loudly. 

“You gonna scream for me?” Finn whispered huskily in her ear, he knew she was going to be a screamer and he couldn’t wait. 

He pushed the rest of the way inside of her and then just bucked his hips slowly inside of her to allow her to get used to him. She was so tight that she fit Finn like a glove and he was remaindered that he didn’t put on a condom. He never had sex without a condom. He pulled completely out before reaching for the bedside table and pulling out one. 

“What you doing?” Rachel was shocked when he pulled out and she wondered had she done something wrong. 

“I’m sorry baby I forgot to use protection” he explained. 

Rachel nodded and once he had the condom on he slid back inside of her. It still felt good but I didn’t feel the same. 

“I preferred it before” she whispered as he thrust back in and out. 

“Me too” he groaned. 

He moved in and out of her with her meeting his thrusts over and over again. Rachel hooked her legs up on high above his ass allowing him deeper entrance. 

“You feel so good” he panted in her ear. 

“You too oh so good” she agreed, her eyes were closed tight in bliss. 

“Yes, Finn oh yes” she continued to cry over and over again and her cries made  Finn want to take her harder and faster to make her cry and moan louder. He was proud that he was the only man to have ever done this to her and by the looks of her face the only person to make her feel so good before. 

“I’m so close baby” he grunted. 

“Me too” she cried out. 

“Oh yes, Finn …………….ahh YES FINNNN” she screamed as the biggest orgasm of her life hit her, it was like wave after wave of pure bliss and Finn continued pumping in and out of her the whole time. 

Her walls clamped around him so tightly that Finn couldn’t hold of any longer, he came hard “FUCK yes.. ah yes Rachel ” he moaned out. 

Their sweaty bodies laid tangled together in the aftermath. 

“That was so fucking amazing” Rachel sighed. 

Finn smiled and then chuckled “You can say that again” 

“That was so fucking amazing” Rachel said and then giggled. 

Her hand caressed his chest as he nuzzled her neck. “thank you” she told him. 

Continuing his kisses up her collarbone until he reached her face and then her mouth and he kissed her passionately “don’t thank me it was an absolute pleasure” he whispered against her mouth. 

His cock stirred to life again against Rachel's stomach and she purred her approval before entangling herself and crawling down his body. 

Finn couldn’t believe that the goddess in his bed had never made love before, she was so confident and exciting and he knew he was in trouble. 

She settled between his legs before reaching out and taking his hard cock into her mouth. She was a little unsure at first but when Finn started thrusting into her mouth and moaning she assumed she was doing something right. She grazed her teeth against this skin. 

“Oh fuck Rachel ” he cried out, he blew in her mouth without warning and he felt like the biggest bastard but Rachel eagerly swallowed it all. 

“I’m so sorry baby I should have warned you” he apologised as she licked her lips. 

“What for, you taste yummy” she purred. 

Finn groaned and pulled her up his body and fused their lips together when he pulled apart he smirked “Hmm I cant wait to taste you” he whispered huskily. 

Quinn and Blaine crawled into her bed together late that night. Blaine could tell that Quinn was worried, Rachel still hadn’t called back and she wasn’t answering either of her phones. 

Blaine smiled a brilliant idea coming to mind “I’ve got a great idea” he told Quinn. 

“Hmm” she said tiredly. 

“Let’s go into the city tomorrow and take breakfast to Rachel at work, she’s normally in the office by eight isn’t she?” 

Quinn perked up a little “Yeah,” she said. 

“Great” Blaine smiled, it was the perfect way for him to get Rachel and Quinn to see each other where they couldn’t fight. 

“that’s a great idea Blaine” she smiled. 

“Thanks, and don’t worry Quinny everything will be ok, you’ll see” he told her.