He carried her up the stairs eagerly “This is upstairs Rachel ” he mumbled in between kisses he entered what Rachel assumed was his bedroom then, it was very masculine with dark colours including a black bead spread over a king size bed. 

“Hmm the most important room in the house” he whispered then as he sat her on the edge of the bed. 

“I agree” she said as her small hands went to the buttons on his dress shirt and began undoing them. 

Finn helped her by removing his tie and when she got the buttons undone he shoved the shirt of his shoulders. 

Rachel gasped when his toned chest, including his six pack were revealed “you are gorgeous” she told him. 

Finn leaned in and kissed her in thanks and when he pulled back his hand went to the hem of her dress and Rachel lifted her arms to allow him to pull it up her body. 

Finn smirked when she was finally revealed. She was wearing a very hot little red bra and thong set and he couldn’t wait to get them off her. 

“Stand up” he whispered. 

Rachel stood up and allowed Finn to look at her from head to toe licking his lips in anticipation to which she smirked. He turned her around then and began kissing her neck as his hands pushed her bra straps down her shoulders. 

Wanting to desperately feel his hands on her breasts Rachel reached for the front clasp and opened the bra and pulled it away from her body. Finn's hands cupped her immediately his thumbs rolling her aroused nipples. 

“Yes” she moaned bucking her ass against his hardness. 

Rachel reached around behind her and began to fumble with his belt, she finally managed to get it off before slowly unbutton his pants and gently lowering the zipper in anticipation. 

Finn was hard as hell and he couldn’t wait to bury himself inside the goddess in his arms. He had slept with a lot of gorgeous women but none of them had ever excited his as much as Rachel Berry. 

He took a step back and pushed his dress pants along with his black silk boxers down his body before stepping out of them. Rachel stood awed at his naked body, his cock was huge and standing proud. 

“Touch me baby” he instructed. 

Rachel didn’t need to be asked twice, she reached out and grasped in her hand and began exploring his length “Yes Rachel ” he moaned. 

Rachel smiled glad that he liked the way she was touching him, he felt silky and hard and she knew he would fill her up. 

Her hand on his cock was like heaven and Finn knew he was going to explode if she kept going so he swooped in and took her mouth in another earth shattering kiss as he began walking back to the bed and gently pushing Rachel onto it. 

Once Rachel was lying down he placed his hands on either side of her thong and pulled it over her hips and down her legs before throwing it on the floor. 

Rachel moved backwards until she was in the middle of the bed and spread her legs for Finn as he crawled up to join her. He kissed her passionately before trailing kisses down her neck and covering her aching breasts in his mouth. 

“Oh god yes, Finn ” she cried out as he bit her nipples gently. 

‘You like that?” he asked. 

“uh huh” she replied. 

Sliding a hand down between her legs he opened her up with his fingers and traced her lips slowly. Rachel moaned and moved her hips against him until he thrust two fingers inside her. She was dripping wet, coating his fingers with her juices like he wanted her to coat his cock.