Turning to the side, I close my eyes and rest. 

Saturday Night
Grabbing my luggages from the trunk, I tell the man thank you and then shut it closed. Straightening up my tie and my suit, I then leave the car. Walking up the drive way, a smile appears on my face as I was extremely excited to see Ana and the babies.

Opening the front door, I hear Ana playing music upstairs. Walking up the staircase, I hear that Ana was in the shower. Setting my things down, I place the bouquet of flowers on her dresser and I leave to the babies room.

Walking in, I gasp in joy when I see my baby girl was awake. "Hi princess, I missed you," I say nuzzling my face into her neck. I gently place a kiss on her cheek and then look at her making her smile. Her little hand reaches for my face and I kiss the palm it. "Keep quiet alright? Your mom doesn't know I'm here," I whisper making her laugh and I smile as her dimples were showcased.

Placing her back in her crib, I pop the bottle in her mouth and she drinks it as she lay on her side. Walking over to Jackson's crib, I smile when I see my little boy's eyes were opening. "Hey buddy," I say placing him over my shoulder and giving him a gentle squeeze. "I missed you both so much," I say rubbing his back and I then look at my little boy.

"You've got your mom's curly hair huh?" I say running my hand over his head and he yawns. "And my tiredness," I joke and he blinks a few times insinuating he was ready to fall back asleep. "Alright buddy, I'll let you sleep some more okay?" I say placing him back in his crib.

Leaving their room, I flicker the light off. Entering mine and Ana's room, I lightly laugh as I heard Ana singing in the shower. I lay back on the edge of the bed as I take my shoes off. Looking to my left, I see Ana had taped my letters on the walls. I then yawn and I rest my head over my hands. I then fall into a deep slumber as I listen to Ana singing along to "No One" by Alicia Keys.

Hearing Ana gasp, I slowly open my eyes as I hear patting on the wooden floor. I then look down and I see Ana suddenly jump on the bottom of my torso. She then smothers my face in kisses and I smile as I then wrap my arms around her waist. "I missed you so much," she says and I lean to the side making her fall next to me.

As I smothered her lips with kisses she laughs with joy. "I love you so much," I say as I continued kissing her lips. She rests her hand on my left cheek and I stare into her eyes smiling at her. She smiles and then says, "You don't know how happy it makes me to be in your arms again."

Kissing her lips again, my hand grips her right thigh as I pulled her leg around my torso.  Laying on our sides, we continued kissing as her hands took off the jacket from my tuxedo.  "You want me huh?" I tease at her and she giggles.  "Not at all," she sarcastically replies as my body hovered hers. 

She pulls on the tie having us kiss and she bites my lip. She moans in my mouth as I squeezed her ass cheek. She licks my lips as her tongue then explores my mouth. My thumb pulled down her chin as I passionately kissed her.

Kissing down to her neck, my hands lift up the baggy T-Shirt she wore, and I then pulled at her lace underwear.  Pulling it down her thighs, I throw them behind me and I kiss her lower abdomen.  She opens up her legs and I kiss the inner part of her thighs making goosebumps arise to her skin. 

Looking up at her, I lick my lips and I lean my head down, but stop when I hear one of the babies crying.  "You're kidding me," she says sighing and I hand her back her underwear.  She pulls them up her legs and I stand up to go into the room with her.

"I definitely didn't miss that," I say and Ana shakes her head laughing as she gets Melanie from the crib. "What's wrong sweetheart?" She says rocking her back and forth while feeding her a bottle. Walking over to Jackson's crib, I see his little blue eyes were open making me smile.