"Wow so you've been kinda everywhere haven't you." I kinda joke.

"Yeah but I'm done I don't really want to go anywhere else I'm content staying here if I were to move I'd want to go back to Italy." He told me.

"I love Italy I could totally understand why you'd wanna go back." I as usual gushed.

"Oh, so you've been?" He questioned.

"Yeah I knew you're accent sounded like something I've heard before but it's been a while since I've been," I explained to him.

"Ah okay so what did you go to Italy for?" He asked.

"Well mainly for my dads job we had to live there for a while so long in fact I had to learn the language and then we moved back to Texas and then I went there for part of my schooling for photography and cosmetology but due to some complications I had to come back here and finish out the rest of my schooling," I explained.

"What were the complications?" He asked causing my stomach to drop.

"Um just some unfortunate things that prohibited me from continuing there, I don't want to get into to much detail about it," I told him.

"Okay I understand, so you said you had to learn Italian care to say something?" He asked.

"Uh okay and don't make fun of me I'm a little rusty on it," I told him.

"Sono eccitato di andare in firea." I spoke.

"Sono contento." He spoke back.

We both started laughing, after about a good minute we finally calmed down enough to talk again.

"Okay, we're here." He said as he turned the car off.

As I went to get out he yelled at me.

"No! Wait let me open your door." He had a panic look on his face.

"Okay thank you." I smiled as I turned back in my seat.

He got out of his side and rounded the car and came to my side and opened my door as he smiled at me.

As we were walking through the entrance of the fair he grabbed my hand and took it in his and laced our hands together.

"So where do you want to go first?" He asked.

"Could we go get funnel cakes?" I asked.

"Of course anything you want." He said as he pulled me towards the funnel cake stand.

We went up to the window. "Hey, man can I get two funnel cakes?" Oliver asked.

"Sure man coming right up that'll be $2.50." The guy said.

I reached into my purse pulling out three dollars.

"No, I got it," Oliver said causing me to shake my head.

"Nope I'm paying for it and it's not up for debate," I said as I handed the guy the money.

A minute later the guy came back and handed us the funnel cakes.