10 (Edited)

EVELYN'S POV
It was now Saturday my date if that's what you wanna call it, with Oliver he texted me earlier today just to confirm that we were still going and that he was still picking me up around 12.

It was ten now so I decided to get ready I put my average amount of makeup on which wasn't a lot and then I straightened my hair not wanting to do anything to fancy.

Then I walked to my closet to pick out my outfit, I know it's getting kinda cold out so I figured I dress in fall type clothes.

After I got dressed I grabbed my bag and just gave myself a once over and just as I was doing that I heard a knock on the door

Walking downstairs I opened the door to see Oliver standing there with big sunflowers.

"Aww thank you, Oliver, come on in while I put these in some water." I gestured for him to come in as I walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed a vase and filled it with water and then sat the flowers in it.

"Okay, I'm ready to go thanks again for the flowers." I smiled as we made our way out of my apartment.

"It's no problem." He said as he opened my door and letting me get in before closing and then him getting in the driver side of his Jeep.

"I love your car." I gushed.

"Thank you this would have to be my favorite one out of the ones I have." He spoke.

"How many cars do you have?" I questioned.

"Well I have a GMC truck, then I bought an Audi, and now I just recently bought this baby." He explained.

"Wow, I would love to see the truck I love big trucks." I once again gushed.

"Well on our next dates I'll just have to pick you up in that one." He said.

"Out next date? Getting ahead of yourself, aren't you? We haven't gone on our first one." I questioned.

"Oh I know, but after tonight you're gonna realize that you can't live without me and need to go on a second date as soon as possible." Mr. Cocky said.

"Yeah okay, we'll see, also where are you from? I noticed you're accent." I asked.

"I'm from Pisa Italy it's where the leaning tower is." He said.

"Oh wow so what was it about the marines that brought you here?" I asked.

"Yeah I first went to Germany, and then Hawaii, and the of course Afghanistan, and now I'm here in Texas." He once again explains.