It's like my girl can never catch a break. Whenever she's happy something negative always comes up. Looking over at her kitchen area I noticed a bottle of Hennessy and lightly sighed.

I hope she isn't going back to her old ways because of this.

• • • • •

We all laughed as we reminisced on one of our childhood stories that Lauren just randomly brought up "I'm for real I never been that scared in my life" She giggled "Who idea was it to let Aaliyah ass try to drive us to the party anyway?"

"I wouldn't get in the car until yawl gave me the keys" Aaliyah laughed "Like I really wanted to drive"

"But girl you didn't even have your license yet" Kae told her.

"Right! what if we would've got arrested? The way you was driving and almost killed us I'm surprised the police ain't pull us over" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Well none of that happened, I wasn't driving that bad" She justified.

"Shiiit" We all said in unison then laughed.

A waiter made his way over to our table with a friendly smile. He was a nice piece of chocolate with pearly white teeth and nice waves in his head. His dimples were fully exposed.

"Good afternoon Ladies welcome to Narcissa, my name is Darius and I'll be yawl waiter" He greeted us "Can I start yawl off with anything to drink?"

"I'll just take Pepsi please and thank you" Teyana said with a smile.

He jotted it down in his notepad and looked over at Aaliyah with a soft smile, her attention was on the menu and the menu only "What about you pretty lady?" All our eyes moved to her.

She looked up blushing and removed her hair that was covering her eye "Oh I'll just take a mimosa" She smiled and looked back the menu.

He nodded and wrote it down "Um do yawl have lemonade?"

"Yes and also pink and strawberry lemonade" He told me.

"I'll take a strawberry lemonade then" I winked.

After writing down our drinks and orders I peeped him glance over at Aaliyah one more time before leaving from our table. She tried so hard not to look up at us giving her the side eyes.

"She over their blushing!" Lauren blurted out and we all laughed picking with her.

"Girl bye" Aaliyah giggled.