"What is that supposed to mean ?" Chuuya retorted getting angry but it all changed to a darker blush when Dazai whispered with his softest tone :"If she didn't keep you here, we wouldn't meet ."

"That's ... not wrong ..." Chuuya wondered what was wrong with this guy while asking to calm this weird atmosphere that formed between them :"This .. building seems pretty old and empty ... why don't you ask them to move you to the next one ?"

"I spent a lot of time here so i guess i am used to this room ." Dazai replied gently sadness obvious on his face when Chuuya muttered after noticing the hour :"The nurse will check on the patients soon so i will have to go ."

"Already ?" Dazai wore such a saddened expression confusing the ginger even more :"You will come back tomorrow, won't you ?"

"I-i will ... good night ..." Chuuya didn't wait to leave heading directly to his room while asking himself why the hell he agreed on going back to see him "I ... couldn't just say no when he was wearing such a sad face ..." he thought.

He didn't know why he was standing beside the other's door in the next day but slightly earlier this time, was he hoping to spend more time with him ? He preferred to ignore his thoughts as he knocked on the door hearing that same voice asking him to come in.

Inside the room, Dazai gave him the same soft smile he was giving him the whole day :"How are you today, Chuuya ?"

"Already on the first name basis ?!" Chuuya internally exclaimed sitting on the same chair then answering :"Pretty fine. How .. about you ?"

"I spent the whole day waiting for the night to come so that i could talk with you again ." Dazai said cheerfully not knowing the rush of adrenaline he caused inside the smaller one's body "What- what is his problem ????" Chuuya's mind screamed as a blush found it's way to his cheeks :"Why .. ? I mean you can talk with the members of your family too, right ???"

"I can't since no one of them comes anymore ." Dazai muttered with a saddened smile that made Chuuya's heart ache not knowing what he was supposed to say now. The weird silence went on for a while till Chuuya noticed the brunet staring at him for a long moment :"What is it ?"

"I was just wondering how i am supposed to get used to my loneliness again once you leave the hospital .."

Chuuya felt like crying, he didn't know why, he only knew the guy for two days and here he was getting all emotional at his words and feeling the need to make him smile and just let him be .. happy .. :"I-i can always come, i mean, even if i leave the hospital i can always visit you and even when you will leave too, we can meet outside and maybe .. go to some place together ..."

"It just feels like i'm asking him for a date !!!!" His mind hushed but it seems like his words didn't help at the other's fake smile :"That would be nice .."

This time, Chuuya decided to completely change the subject, he was never good at comforting others in the first place :"This morning, i heard the nurses talking ... they were saying that this building is haunted and they don't put their patients here unless they really had to ."

"Yes, they are right ." Dazai agreed with a soft chuckle making Chuuya both blush and feel slightly scared at the other agreeing :"I even hear them talking at night since it's really quiet around here~"

"That is a bad joke ..." Chuuya muttered trying to hide his fear but Dazai's words didn't help :"I even talk with them sometimes since there is no one i can talk with .. but these last days i'm neglecting them since you're here and last night after you left, i heard them planning how to get their revenge on you for taking me away from them ."